Shop-oh-holics .. CALLING ALL FASHIONISTAS ...

CaramelBombshell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So Ive been on SL for awhile and Ive made some really cool friends. But most are males and the girls that I do have dont really like to shop. And after browseing the community Im really hoping that SL is NOT all about SEX lol I mean yes sex is [whoohoo >.>] but what about things to do before the sun goes down haha Im just looking for girls [or guys] who I have a passion for Fashion like I do. Where are all the people who littreally spend hours browseing the market place or inWorld trying and buying stuff.

FASHIONISTAS SHOW YOURSELF! :matte-motes-smitten:

I follow some of the SL fashion feed blogs. These generally let me know where I want to start shopping and also will give you a clue about special events and hunts. For groups of fashionistas, try some of the store groups for couture where they hold fashion shows and attend some shows. Talk to the models and the designers. Go to other events, or clubs, and IM people who's fashion sense appeals to you and compliment their look, ask where they got something (hair, sweater, shoes). I've found most people are happy to hear things like that and I've had lots of fun conversations and LOTS of great shopping tips that way.

I don't consider myself to be a fashionista, by any stretch of the imagination, but I do like shopping and I do like the design in SL.

Hello.. my name is Audra and I'm a shop-a-holic. Unfortunately my shopping tastes don't just stay in the fashion realm... My inventory is a mess, I blog, I read blogs, I join groups, I hunt.. I run around SL nabbing "that new look" "that great purse" "that crazy hair!" etc etc... 

I'm also a creator... so.. I run around getting sculpties, textures and and and.. it never ends! But.. I'm never bored :D 

shop-oh-holic...oh yeah,guilty as charged...there are so many terrific styles and talented designers in sl i just can't resist

i am excited about the mesh fashion concept,i have seen some incredible outfits...i just worry about ppl not being able to see what i can, so i think i will still wait a bit before jumping in

i can lose hours shopping searching for the perfect outfit but it is something i enjoy doing and it sure does keep me out of trouble :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

<clears throat and stands up>

Hola everyone my name is Bella and I'm addicted to shopping.... I shop almost everyday..I can't help myself....I know its a problem butttttttt..... I found an outlet for it.... I blog about a lot of my fashion finds... At least that way I feel justified...:matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

SL Stylez <-------- Click here for my shopping addiction page..... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.