Say something nice!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Quinn Morani wrote:

I haven't had the opportunity to officially meet UncommonTruth yet since I've been mostly absent from the forum lately, so I think this is a fine time to introduce myself. Hi UncommonTruth! It's a pleasure to finally meet you, and I'm looking forward to more of your contributions around the forum!

I can't say anything nice about Quinn without repeating myself, so I'll simply say that I thoroughly enjoy trying to kill her. Now I'll step over her corpse to say that I too have enjoyed seeing UncommonTruth here in the forums. I hope that maybe, just maybe, I'll someday have the pleasure of pushing her over a railing or poisoning her with my cooking.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacki Silverfall wrote:

Hippie is always Happy, Helpful (more than once I have called on his expertise) Thoughtful and really handsome!

I'm honored to be his friend.

Cheers to Hippie!
cheer3od.gif

Awwww!  Thank you Jacki!  Jacki is a very pleasant and nice friend of mine!  Far out!

Peace!

Melita Magic wrote:

Hippie is always accentuating the positive and his av is handsome (I say that in a friendly way!) 

And he still has Happy Meeroo.  
:)

Aww!  Thank you Melita!  Melita us a very classy Lady!  Melita introduced me to meeroos!  Thank you for that Melita!  3 now.  Happy Jumpy and JoJo!

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

I haven't had the opportunity to officially meet UncommonTruth yet since I've been mostly absent from the forum lately, so I think this is a fine time to introduce myself. Hi UncommonTruth! It's a pleasure to finally meet you, and I'm looking forward to more of your contributions around the forum!

I can't say anything nice about Quinn without repeating myself, so I'll simply say that I thoroughly enjoy trying to kill her. Now I'll step over her corpse to say that I too have enjoyed seeing UncommonTruth here in the forums. I hope that maybe, just maybe, I'll someday have the pleasure of pushing her over a railing or poisoning her with my cooking.

Hahahaha :smileyvery-happy:

Its a pleasure to meet you Quinn ^^ And Madelaine, I've never even once been thoroughly killed, I'm looking forward to it immensly. :matte-motes-smitten:

And Hippie, every post I see of yours raises my esteem of you. You seem like such a groovy far out person. :smileyhappy:

*wonders why when Hippie talks like that, its hippyish, but when she does, its more like the brady bunch. :matte-motes-bored:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

Hahahaha :smileyvery-happy:

Its a pleasure to meet you Quinn ^^ And Madelaine, I've never even once been thoroughly killed, I'm looking forward to it immensly. :matte-motes-smitten:

And Hippie, every post I see of yours raises my esteem of you. You seem like such a groovy far out person. :smileyhappy:

*wonders why when Hippie talks like that, its hippyish, but when she does, its more like the brady bunch. :matte-motes-bored:

Awwww!  Thank you Uncommon for your kind words!  I have great esteem about you too!  Dig?  Far out!

Peace!

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

Hippie is a great man, always so kind, with a sweet heart, a real gentleman. Only the best i can say for him. *smiles to him*

Awww!  Thanks Love!  Love is a regular at the cozy fire thread.  A real classy lady, and indispensable helping others in the answers section!  Big hugs to you Love!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.