Fall / Winter 2011-2012 fashion

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hmm, I am sure that the winter coats and sweaters that I buy will be mesh. So they are not made yet. I check the Marketplace every day, and I am already tired of seeing the most used mesh templates. Generic :(

When some of the leading in sculpted clothing start to use their own, unique mesh products, and texture it fabulously, then...

We have not seen anything yet! 

Thank you! And yes, I found the hair (and another once I was at the store, plus a skin...) around the same time you were looking for it, through your thread if I recall correctly. It and the other I found there are my two favorite hairs ^_^

I'm going to try to post to more photo threads as they come up...get some practice. I always get into trouble when I go into them, though...can't help but find things I want! Everybody always looks so fabulous! And your starting photo was what made me want to post in the first place ^_^ So pretty! All the photos here so far look awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

I love all the pictures. Definitely a nice coat, a nice hair do and one of the most important things for me are Accessories!

A nice winter bag, shoes and jewellery make the perfect outfit. I would love to post a picture like you girls but have no idea how to make them :( But here is a link so you can all see the handbag I just got which I think is beautiful and perfect for winter :)

Canvas Bag

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.