How much time do you spend in SL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hmm, I spend that time looking for items lost in my inventory, and waiting to rez!  :D

Seriously though, I spend way too much time in SL, but it's time with great friends and most of the time doing fun things.  Listening to live music, talking about men in our lives, talking about life in general S & R, and the list goes on.  :)

Keli Kyrie wrote:

@ Wiki are you talking about 2 in-world jobs? :smileysurprised:

@ Valerie I think (PC) Personal Computer is being use in the broadest sense of the word to include macs. :matte-motes-nerdy:

Hiya Keli..

Yes, I not only do I work full-time RL during the day .. but I have two jobs in SL that I love!

I get to meet a lot of very interesting people and have made some wonderful friends at each of them.

Wiki

/me thinks spends at least 15 hours on the weekend , heck spent 3 hours alone Sunday being swooned a a charming French man... tre bein..oh la la.... but on the weekdays average just a few hour or maybe just a couple each day.. Kind of tied from the rl to jump in the sl..  so in total thinks more then average. know friends that stay there 24/7 if they could so perhaps skewed a bit..

I'd say about two hours a day for most weeks, but not weekends; weekends are for my rl guy and me.  It depends, but I think I'd say it's about 10 hours a week.  But, that's not including browsing on Marketplace, which I need to do now or shortly and get my fix!  lol 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.