Mesh enablement trouble

Ranya Palmer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Also finished tutorial and both payment and tutorial are green, but still isnt marked as registered, just mentions registering is easy.

Already received a note saying to upload mesh but unable.

Currently using V3.03, can this viewer upload mesh? Cannot find mesh under build>upload>model... model is not there!

Please help and thanks!

It has been a while since I bothered to try to upload a mesh and today......again for the what.....a zillionth time I was not able to upload a mesh again?? when is this situation really going to be fixed? I'm already enabled supposedly or it that another LL lie? Or is it just a bit of a cover-up? Stop sending lame excuses and "it's fixed" over and over....FIX IT for pete's sake!! and make sure it stays that way!! Gawwwwd......

After being qualified to upload a mesh for I don't even remember how long, the same issue comes up as regular as the sun rises. It is never really fixed and by now I would think that something better would be come up and actually fixed. The same crap is happening to me again. I could spend hours learning how and do it again.....upload another new mesh and.....ta dah....the item in the menu for uploads of meshes or models is gone again today. I uploaded one yesterday but today is "no deal". Later...same routine....I might be able to upload a mesh later and much later it will go away again. And tomorrow...maybe, maybe not. This mesh upload thing is nothing but a "maybe" and never has yet been really fixed and the fix is hardly reliable.

For nearly two weeks now, I have been trying to complete the registration process for mesh uploads to the Aditi server. (Goodness knows why LL is making us go through this seriously flawed process TWICE, since I am already registered on the main server.)

I have completed the Tutorial and, in fact have payment info on file, which is indicated on my main server registration. The Aditi registration process doesn't seem to recognize that, and what's more frustrating, for these two weeks, the web page has been telling me, "We're sorry, but online billing is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I really find that hard to believe.

Since LL is making us jump through these hoops more than once, couldn't you PLEASE fix the process to make it less painful??

Did you get your problem resolved? It doesn't sound at all like an enablement issue.

If you can see the 'model' menu, then you're good. If you can't, then it's possible that you're not in a place where you can rez -- currently you need to have rez permission on the land to upload.

hope that helps,

Charlar

I'm having trouble too.  I have taken care of both the Payment Information and Mesh IP Tutorial.  Both are highlighted in green but still I cannot upload.  When on Aditi I get the message in the upload window that I will not be able to upload on the main grid; yet I can't even upload on there.  I even resubmitted and confirmed my payment information.  It has been about a month or so since doing the tutorial and when I try to redo it, it shows that I have scored 10 out of 10.

I've been trying some mesh uploads and have encountered a problem.

Using the latest viewer I can upload a mesh to the main grid but if I go to Aditi I see a message in the upload dialog that I must complete the IP tutorial.

When I log into my web account page Mesh Upload Status shows green boxes for payment info and tutorial but the text above says To register just update...  When I go to the IP questions it opens at Q.10 with all answered correctly...

I see others have had similar difficulties and Charlar has fixed them so I am hoping he can do the same for me please.

I am having exactly the same problem as you.

The payment info and the tutorial worked just fine for the normal server.

On Aditi however, I get taken to a page that says Billing Unavailable. I've tried logging in and completing the Mesh Upload Status from several different web browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) and every time I'm still met with the "Billing Unavailable" page.

I hope this issue can be pinpointed and fixed soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.