Mesh enablement trouble

Ranya Palmer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Charlar Linden wrote:

Also, it's not a test - it's just a tutorial. You don't have to get any questions correct to become enabled. The purpose is to help those who might not be aware of some intricacies with intellectual property in SL.

Charlar

You might want to correct one of the questions in that case.  It's this one:-

Darlene sells full permission mesh pillars, archways, and roof tops for other residents to use in their Second Life buildings. Darlene includes a notecard with the items. The notecard states that the items can only be re-sold as part of an original creation and are not to be re-sold as standalone items. Sally purchased the mesh objects from Darlene and wants to resell them. Sally can...

The LL correct answer is incorrect because including the notecard with the items rather suggests that it was either inside the delivered box or delivered along with the box.  This would not be an enforceable contract.  See "shrink wrapped licence" as the terms of the contract do not appear to have been available to be viewed prior to forming the contract. 

Better wording would be " Darlene  has a clear sign in the shop which outlines the terms of use. The sign states that the items can only be re-sold as part of an original creation etc."

Chartar:

I guess this is hopeless, and yo may be just the one person who is tasked to sort out all these isses. However, it's two weeks sice you replied to me that you would look into why I cannot access my payment info for Aditi and it was a week or two before that when I first encountered this issue. As I have said repeatedly, my payment info and mesh tutorial staus on the main grid is OK, but the payment part is not reflected in the Aditi status page. All I've seen on the payment info page is that 'payment info is not currently available. Please try agin later.'

I now see that another person, WatanukiKun, has the same iisue as me. Can you please tell me what you have been able to discover regarding this. As you can imagine, it's very frustrating.

I have billing info and the mesh tutorial test in green for agni.

I did the mesh tutorial for aditi and it shows green too. 

BUT aditi billing info says this----We're sorry, but online billing is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Please fix this.

Do i have to join the mesh volunteer group still to upload mesh, even though this group is from pre main grid mesh days? 

Hey Charlar :)

I have a problem that is not exactly as mentioned, but maybe it is related:

PIOF and the Tutorial are fine and I can upload meshes, BUT when I put something on the Marketplace I cant choose "Partial Mesh" or "100% Mesh", the options are simply deactivated. 

I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks in advance!

k, found a solution! ;D

I went and tried this--- http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Account-credentials/ta-p/700017

Updating Your Account on Aditi

We have an account auto updater system of sorts in place. If you cannot log into Aditi or would like your inventory updated change your password. Then your account will be updated automagically within 24 hours. You have the control to update your accounts now. You no longer need to message Oskar for account updates to Aditi .

Account Update Steps

1. Change your login password on AGNI. 
 2. Wait 24 hours. 
 3. Log into ADITI. 
 4. Rejoice!! 

BUT....now i have the the same problem as PMan posted above ---  when I put something on the Marketplace I cant choose "Partial Mesh" or "100% Mesh", the options are simply deactivated. 

Awesome! Thanks a lot! :D

I can say this solution has worked for me. I now have the mesh upload option in the SL viewer.

However, the problem with the billing being anavailable still exists.

I would like to know if I need billing set up to be able to obtain L$ on Aditi. Do I have to obtain them through the "Buy L$" dialog box or is there some way to obtain them on aditi independant if the billing process?

Cool! ;D

I dunno how the Aditi money is given cos when i went and tried uploading stuff there, i had my usual Agni balance showing and i uploaded to test if it affected my Agni balance, but it did not. My Agni balance was still untouched when i logged back in there later. 

I just saw that the radio buttons to choose partial mesh/mesh are now working for me in marketplace. I uploaded a mesh object last night in Agni grid so maybe that activated the buttons. 

• 3 months later...

I had the same issue as PMan. Coudn't check the "100% Mesh" and "Partially Mesh" slots on the Marketplace. My payment was on file and also passed the IP test. They were shown on green.

I filled a ticket to Linden Lab Support, they reviewed my account and helped me on that matter in no time :)

• 2 months later...

Hi, can a Linden help me? I cannot enter payment info on the Aditi Billing Information page, it outputs this error:

Billing Unavailable: vikyvika

We're sorry, but online billing is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Can anyone fix this? I have payment info on file.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.