Mesh enablement trouble

Ranya Palmer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I believe i have all requirements in place but I am still unable to upload mesh. my model was successully uploaded by a friend though. I completed the quiz, I have payment info recorded, I am using viewer V3.03, I am usually on Agni but have also tried Aditi. The quiz result reads 10/10 but graphically shows 9/10. The payment info part of my upload status page shows I have no payment info on file although I have info on file. The fields on the upload status page are both pink and do not show the same data that is in my account pages. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Good afternoon Charlar. I will ask you once again, I have added the credit card visa classik, but constantly I see the information -update pending, and it already lasts very long time, called by phone in bank, to me have told that second life has removed from my account 1usd.Не I know to whom to address in that case, today I will update a credit card, I will call in bank that has removed Security code from my card then I will try to activate it once again. I you ask to help me with these technical problems. I very much want to load mesh but because of a credit card I can not make anything. In advance thanks.

the best is.... Don't worry, getting registered is easy!  I think it is not that easy.... because

I still can´t upload meshes

payment information and tutorial is done for over a month.... bevor it was green... now it is pink.... I have tried to update all but it still don´t work... what now?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.