Mesh enablement trouble

Ranya Palmer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this is now sticky for all. I am embarrased to say that i'd made it sticky a long time ago, but it turns out that was just for ME. 

if this problem occurs for you, you'll see the tutorial be pink after completion, and billing may or may not be pink even though have valid billing. The only correction right now is for me to do a workaround here. 

We're testing a fix right now, so I hope that very soon this will no longer happen. 

Charlar

For a moment about 20 minutes ago, it was allowing me to upload meshes again. During that time it came to me that it would be better to drop that nonsense of a "test" to allow uploading of meshes. OR....make it a universal test for all that want to upload anything. As many whines I've heard about uploading or using textures and templates and all that, they all need to either take the same test or just drop it and drop all this drama when I can't upload my original damn meshes. I can think of better things to do then wait for a problem that shouldn't exist to go away when it would have been better to just drop it totally.:womanmad::womanmad::womanmad::womanmad::womanmad::womanmad:

As it has been explained previously, I have been through the test many times to be able to upload a mesh. I labor over rigging and all and when I go to SL to upload the model, I can't. Very simple. It works fine offline in the creation tool but beyond that, I cannot upload any mesh from any source. It doesn't show up in the menu choices at all. I can relog and try again but the results are the same. If I come here to whine about it, I might be able to do something in another hour or two. All that time is lost in learning anything or accomplishing a thing. 

Bottom line.....the choice of uploading a "model" or a mesh is gone. It doesn't matter what type of mesh I am trying to upload. The menu item is gone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.