Happy

Marcthur Goosson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I agree, starting to see everything coming to life, I cant wait to see all the great models over these coming weeks and months :)

I just hope PE and upload costs stay as they are, right now I personally feel they are spot on!

Two questions:

1. Are there mesh sandboxes on the maingrid?

2. Are there any issues with uploading mesh using the new mesh maingrid viewer, even if you don't have access to a mesh maingrid sim and can't rez them? For example, if I just want to get some mesh into my inventory?

thanks TANAKAAKIO,

to specifically answer your second question, you can upload items and they can be put into your inventory. 

Just a general reminder - please don't put mesh items up for sale yet. If anyone buys them they'll likely be unhappy with you since most of the grid does not yet support mesh.

Sorry, but I have to partly disagree with you on that.  Builder items where proper notice is given that they only work on test regions should not cause a problem.  General items like clothing, yes, those are not ready until full grid release, and even then, a warning should be provided that they are not viewable unless you have a mesh-enabled viewer.  That warning will be required for quite a while after you go grid-wide.

What you say is true - and for merchants who provide that information and are prepared for any additional customer support, it's fine (and we can't stop them anyway :-))

We're just trying to err on the conservative side while everyone gets used to this. 

Charlar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.