Linden Lab your PBR is giving me a headache

34 minutes ago, BriannaLovey said:

lol your hyperbole is so funny. Your knowledge on the subject is a bit outdated, though, by at least 5 years if not more.

That's because, like most people, I STOPPED listening to Linux Loudmouths over 5 years ago, utterly sick of hearing that you needed to run Venusian Linux, with a transplanted kernel from Jupiterian Linux, but with a customised set of files from Strawberry Milkshake Darkweb Linux blah blah blah.

Why do you think OS usage for FS shows that Linux Loudmouths make up UNDER 1.5 % of SecondLifers?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Sansar didn't HAVE any success to undermine, it was dead in the water from day 1.

It didn't fail because there was some sinister cabal of "rotten people" who, against all reason, insisted  in publicly disagreeing with the fact free garbage you spout.

It failed because it was a badly made platform that didn't offer anything anyone wanted, and did it in an elitist way that needed stupid over-priced hardware.

Outstanding...

<Sarcasm Mode> There is a sinister cabal of people who disagree with you EVERYWHERE you go. I wonder how that works. </Sarcasm Mode>

Paul failed cloning himself in real time like 200 times or so. If had succeeded there´d be the amazing number of 250 people to praise that not needed, not demanded, not functional and not wished for giant dollar dump being the "future of the metaverse". And calling the few biilion human lifeforms who never demanded nor needed it "rotten" people.

1 hour ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

with a customised set of files from Strawberry Milkshake Darkweb Linux blah blah blah.

On topic, some Linux users switched to using "Wine" (at least, on Windows) blah blah blah. 

ETA: I added "blah blah blah", to make sure I was speaking the same "lingo"!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BriannaLovey said:
5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

On topic, some Linux users switched to using "Wine" (at least, on Windows). 

Wine is a translation layer that lets Windows programs be run on Linux. It isn't an operating system unto itself.

I know, I was just trying to be a bit humorous since Zal was ranting about Linux and listed "Milkshakes" (a non-adult beverage). Whereas, "Wine" is an adult beverage.

1 hour ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:
1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I was just trying to be a bit humorous

That never works well for you, also you forgot the obligatory "is joke" line after all your attempts at humour, so we know that's what they were supposed to be.

I don't do that nearly as often as you accuse me, so you can just keep on poking me about it, assuming it makes you feel good!  

I like it when you feel good. It generally means less confusing rants (not fewer rants, just less confusing).