Pride Month In SL -- A Bad Experience

Just now, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I did, but I still read blocked posts sometimes, and comment on them.

So, you announcing you blocked me in that other thread meant nothing!? I like it when people rage-block me. :(

I feel cheated. ;)

3 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Why are you so hostile?

EDIT:

Oh, i see, i confused two churches with each other. 

My point still stands; why are you so hostile? ;) 

I tend to treat people the way they treat others.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Codex Alpha said:

So ignore the rest of the post, and nitpick on some words or phrases that personally trigger you.

No - they don't trigger me - those words and phrases are intentionally used by the "right wing agenda" to marginalize LGBT people, and divide Americans. Really. I'm not making it up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Imma point out one big hypocrisy, so baker in Colorado doesn't do LGBT stuff based on his religion. Okay all fine and dandy and the right was actively siding with him on that. But when you have a church that is more accepting of everyone, than that is a problem. I mean for a free country, both sides are sure bad at keeping to that ideology. Kinda hypocritical if you ask ,e. 

"Sue that Christian baker who refused to bake me an LGBTQ cake!"

vs

"They're a private business, they can refuse you service for any reason, and trespass you if you don't wear a Mask! No shoes, no shirt, no Mask no service!"

How is there any problem here?

Another big one, and I am against banning of any book. Sure restrict for certain age groups, but don't ban it all together. But both sides think that teaching a certain topic is not okay in schools. But then will go and teach those topics. IE right teaching religions in schools and the left teaching about the LGBTQ+ in schools. To be honest with you, I think they need to teach those at a certain age, but in an unbiased manner.

1 hour ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

People are tired of having other people’s membership in the alphabet family thrown in their faces, yea,  you are gay, lez, bi, trans, whatever, so what?

What if people were tired of you throwing your sexcapades in the forums?  Does putting your heterosexual sex-life on display matter?  Just curious.  Sometimes it feels a bit like you are throwing it in our faces. Yeah, you're heterosexual, whatever, so what?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Codex Alpha said:

"Sue that Christian baker who refused to bake me an LGBTQ cake!"

vs

"They're a private business, they can refuse you service for any reason, and trespass you if you don't wear a Mask! No shoes, no shirt, no Mask no service!"

How is there any problem here?

I am not saying that it is a problem, I am just stating that both sides are hypocritical about stuff like this. 

• Like 1

I believe the Unitarian Church welcomes everyone.

If you find your church doesn't feel welcoming and accepting of your life style, I suggest you try them.

I don't go to church, I am an atheist. But I am just saying again, the hypocrisy amongst both sides. That is it. 

5 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

LOL which slur was that? Apparently my facts are your slurs, but I can't read your mind

Not a fact, you used a specific anti-trans slur. I also have yet to see you post a fact, so it is definitely not that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

I tend to treat people the way they treat others.

Ah yes. I must have pissed you off at some point. Can't remember with what though. Oh well. You do you. It's quite entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

LOL which slur was that? Apparently my facts are your slurs, but I can't read your mind

I mean you did use tranny and alphabet soup group or however you said it. To basically state your distaste for this. There was really no need to add those at all. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

What if people were tired of you throwing your sexcapades in the forums?  Does putting your heterosexual sex-life on display matter?  Just curious.  Sometimes it feels a bit like you are throwing it in our faces. Yeah, you're heterosexual, whatever, so what?

Plus, it's really tacky. There. I said it.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

Not a fact, you used a specific anti-trans slur. I also have yet to see you post a fact, so it is definitely not that.

Sorry, I didn't slur anyone, you must stop reading between the lines. Do us both a favor and copy paste the alleged slur

1 minute ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

If a church wants to fly a pride flag, I couldn't care less.

I wonder how many Muslim churches fly pride flags?

I think its somewhere between zero and none.

LOL and now Luna will say I'm trashing Muslims because I point out they don't support homosexuality.

But you should be accusing me of giving them a high five

I am not saying they have to fly a pride flag. I keep on pitching them and you keep on missing them. Keep up please. I am saying that as you stated prior that should it not be the choice of the establishment to be able to do that? There is the hypocrisy there. You are okay with churches making decisions like not allowing women to be baptist churches, but will high five churches for not being "woke" which I hate that buzzword. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

I mean you did use tranny and alphabet soup group or however you said it. To basically state your distaste for this. There was really no need to add those at all. 

whatever... transvestite, transsexual, transgendered, its just a short form, nothing bad implied.

I never said alphabet soup group, you have me confused with someone else

3 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Ah yes. I must have pissed you off at some point. Can't remember with what though. Oh well. You do you. It's quite entertaining.

Some percieved slight or offense given somwhere in the distant past.. something significant but probably not, but will warrant years of stalking and mistreatment forever...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I wonder how many Muslim churches fly pride flags?

I think its somewhere between zero and none.

New the top of the Google hits is a mosque in Berlin which flies the "rainbow flag".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Sorry, I didn't slur anyone, you must stop reading between the lines. Do us both a favor and copy paste the alleged slur

It is in your post questioning said slur's support of Hamas. I am not going to quote it.

whatever... transvestite, transsexual, transgendered, its just a short form, nothing bad implied.

I never said alphabet soup group, you have me confused with someone else

Here is my issue with this, you are basically throwing people into a box. Lol. I mean I don't mind, but other people may mind. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Codex Alpha said:
4 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Some percieved slight or offense given somwhere in the distant past.. something significant but probably not, but will warrant years of stalking and mistreatment forever...

Because it's never on purpose! 

Your spelling (or typing?) stinks today, by the way!

• Like 1

Just now, Sammy Huntsman said:

Here is my issue with this, you are basically throwing people into a box. Lol. I mean I don't mind, but other people may mind. 

And what box do people in here throw me into hmmmm?

Just now, Codex Alpha said:

If this ever happens again, could you be the one reminding me of this post? I will forget, i'm sure.

Thanks. ;)

• Haha 1