High Quality clothing stores for men

Hey all, 
I shop at (mostly) Cold-Ash & Deadwool. I would say a good portion of my inventory is from these 2 stores. They fit my Sig Gianni body amazingly well and I would (personally) consider them 'high-end'! Problem is though... at the rate i'm buying clothes.. I'll end up with ALL both have to offer soon, so i'm now looking for other stores of this 'caliber'. I've looked but finding them is either proving difficult or i'm just to picky?? 😊

So i'm here asking you all for some suggestions on some stores to check out that offer the same level of quality I get at ColdAsh & Deadwool for male clothes.

Thanks. 

TM.

• Like 1

Lapointe & Bastchilde, A&P, hoorenbeek (spelling??), and there's some at toksik as well. Those were my go-to stores when I was getting my male alt all fitted up, and if a guy asks me in world, but that was a few years ago now, and I actually haven't spent money on his clothes in three years maybe, I'm sure there are more quality menswear these days. At least I hope so.

For women, the list is endless. I could list at least 20 amazing women's clothing stores just for outer wear. \o/

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Lapointe & Bastchilde, A&P, hoorenbeek (spelling??), and there's some at toksik as well. Those were my go-to stores when I was getting my male alt all fitted up, and if a guy asks me in world, but that was a few years ago now, and I actually haven't spent money on his clothes in three years maybe, I'm sure there are more quality menswear these days. At least I hope so.

For women, the list is endless. I could list at least 20 amazing women's clothing stores just for outer wear. \o/

Thanks for this! I do have a couple of times from L&B and Hoorenbeek, but haven't heard of the other 2, so I will check them out! 👍🏽

& Yes... there are soooo many places for female avatars!! Very similar to RL in some regards there for sure!! 😆

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TenMell0w said:

Places in the sales are really hit and miss for me, as I find that the majority of what is being sold is older gear, but.. that said.. I will check them out again, to see if i haven't missed a hidden gem! 

Thanks! :)

Most of the things I've seen at the men's events are all new items.  Some actually require new, exclusive content.  If nothing else, there are a lot of stores in those events so if you don't see something you like AT the event, you can always check out the mainstore or MP.   Man Cave and The Men's Dept are usually pretty good, IMO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For me finding good pair of pants for my avatar is a big struggle. I still haven't found a good pair. They either look bad, cheap or are laggy. Guess I will walk around without pants :D

• Haha 2

On 4/20/2024 at 10:43 PM, TenMell0w said:

Hey all, 
I shop at (mostly) Cold-Ash & Deadwool. I would say a good portion of my inventory is from these 2 stores. They fit my Sig Gianni body amazingly well and I would (personally) consider them 'high-end'! Problem is though... at the rate i'm buying clothes.. I'll end up with ALL both have to offer soon, so i'm now looking for other stores of this 'caliber'. I've looked but finding them is either proving difficult or i'm just to picky?? 😊

So i'm here asking you all for some suggestions on some stores to check out that offer the same level of quality I get at ColdAsh & Deadwool for male clothes.

Thanks. 

TM.

Check out Ascend, they have really nice high quality clothing for men

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ascendsl/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, niko89bg said:

For me finding good pair of pants for my avatar is a big struggle. I still haven't found a good pair. They either look bad, cheap or are laggy. Guess I will walk around without pants :D

If you want properly optimised clothing that does not cause lag, there are stores that manage to do this. TonkTastic is a good example

https://www.flickr.com/photos/33077515@N07/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, niko89bg said:

Kilts are a thing, if you can find some good ones too.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2024 at 4:01 PM, niko89bg said:

I just picked up a couple of colors of the Kojima Jeans at Deadwool. Really like them so far! :)

You should grab a demo and check them out! 

• Like 2

Ascend and deadwool are some of my favourite makers.E.K, erauqs, maca, etiquette, mosu , native urban,tori torricelli, gild, butterscotch, rkkn, Odrien all feature heavily in my wardrobe as well,if your looking for places. I will add that I don’t necessarily look for my gianni body when purchasing, many I time I’ve worn different makers if I could make it work. You can mix and match add ons as well for some outfits to change it up a bit  

• Like 2