Lights! Shadows! Depth of Field! Unlock the beauty...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Interestingly enough, I just looked up the books to see which ones I hadn't read, and there is a whole lot of stuff devoted to that series, even an online game. From the website:

"Discordia is an online interactive experience based on the Dark Tower series. Independently produced by StephenKing.com, Discordia chronicles The Tet Corporation's interdimensional efforts to save the multiverse from destruction at the hands of Arina Yokova.

Discordia is a free browser-based flash app that can be played on most Mac and PC computers. With high-end 3D artwork at its core, Discordia allows its users to explore virtual worlds faithfully created using the descriptions within the Dark Tower series."

I tried it for a few minutes, I haven't figured out how to make it full screen and it isn't at all like Second Life, but I will try it some more some other time.

The reason I ask is the guy with the bird head. In the books there are creatures called Taheen who look like that. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Goatswood 6.jpg

Another shot of Goatswood, on NeverlandX .... I took a lot of shots but I'll stop posting, LOL.  

Note, there's an explorer tag at the landing point so even though it's an rp sim, they do welcome visitors.  The build is extraordinary and if you like playing with Windlight settings, it's a great opportunity for some fabulous shots.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NeverlandX/35/51/2004

Enjoy and have fun :smileyhappy:   

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.