Lights! Shadows! Depth of Field! Unlock the beauty...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I'm not sure what's more yummy in this lovely picture: the Sunshine Mango Parfait, or you!
:D

While you are playing with shiny vibrant colors, I am still in my night shots period! Loving my horses under the moonlight. :smileyhappy:

Hey, he's drinking my bathwater!!!

Yeah, and he's asking why you are not in it so he can eat your hair: he doesn't have anymore straw to chew.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I'm not sure what's more yummy in this lovely picture: the Sunshine Mango Parfait, or you!
:D

While you are playing with shiny vibrant colors, I am still in my night shots period! Loving my horses under the moonlight. :smileyhappy:

Hey, he's drinking my bathwater!!!

Yeah, and he's asking why you are not in it so he can eat your hair: he doesn't have anymore straw to chew.

I am in it, and I can't hold my breath much longer!

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Don't worry, we are sending someone over right away to help keep you under. Just take a deep breath, and relax. 

So you sent a support ticket? Ouch, fast as LL are, Maddy could very well be drowned by the time the rescuers are on the site.

And you do it successfully!

If I may add a remark about your lovely place, I find it rather frustrating not being allowed to fly thus not being able to have an overview of the sim... The interdiction to fly is understandable in commercial sims since it incites people to walk around and visit the stores, but in the case of a photogenic spot such as yours, I miss the possibility to see it also as a whole.

thanks I'm really glad you like it.
I put the ban to fly only to give to the people the pleasure of visiting Solaria as if they were really in a real place, visit, explore and find the pleasure of being projected into a virtual world but realistic. In The submerged part of Solaria you can not enjoy flying because you do not know from seeing out.
But I appreciate your suggestion that may be helpful to know Solaria better, then maybe I need to review and evaluate what to call the permit to fly.

Maveryck

Haha, I've had it forever, Coco was one of the first stores I ever went to that I can remember. 

The shirt is still a free gift there, along with tons of other stuff.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/COCO%20DESIGNS/106/215/22

Oh no! They have a free zombie avatar there too now, wonder what that's about? Looks weird :P

Says it's a Craymon iPhone App character... 

Mayverick, I went to your sim today and (despite it does look gorgeous) I could not freely visit it. You are not allowing scripts, which broke my AO. I had to TP back home and reload it entirely. Just for your information, this can be something very counterproductive if you expect traffic. I'd love yo see your sim but won't go there unless I can use my AO, I am sorry. Wishing you the best.

My dear Valerie when Linden Lab will give to all owners and builders the security that all illegal viewer that use copybot and malware script will be banned totally from Second life i will be happy to open with full option in the land, at the moment i have not any defence in front of these dangerous people that come and copy all works.
Anyway you can use your AO it is sufficent that you set your AO before come in my land and it will working normal, if you activate it in my land it is not possible to activate.

you can visit without problem, and you can try to make some picture for lights , shadows for this nice blog :))))

Maveryck

Mav2.jpg

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.