Lights! Shadows! Depth of Field! Unlock the beauty...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry I missed your breakfast Val. 8am? Is anyone up at that time? Just kidding. Anyways, hope you had a wonderful Easter, as you can see, the Easter Bunny and I attended an Alice themed tea party. I think she was exhausted from all the egg laying :matte-motes-little-laugh: 

We

• Like 1

Love this pic Charo! You didn't miss anything, I felt bad yesterday and almost fainted. I missed my own breakfast.... :smileysad: Hippie was DJing and I hope the breakfast could go on without me... I woke up this morning feeling so guilty towards my friends! I hope the next one will be OK, I love to host so much!

Thank you Charo. Your picture sort of reminds me my childhood: when it was summer vacations and we kids were allowed to stay later in the evening. As I remember, the sky looked exactly like that around 9:30 or 10:00. It is beautiful. Thank you for bringing up so much memories. ((hugs you hun)) :heart:

• Like 1

Thanks Val. That's really awesome that a random screenshot of Second Life can recall childhood memories, and from a stranger I've never met in France! SL is wonderful for so many reasons, and I thought I didn't have a reason to post that photo. I'm glad I did. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Valerie! I might be able to figure out a solution, and when/if I do, I'm thinking of starting a photo/fashion blog with a friend of mine. It's what I've always wanted to do, but I haven't felt good enough until now :) So many beautiful avatars and photos out there! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.