Lights! Shadows! Depth of Field! Unlock the beauty...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

It's called Cameratools (Ctrl+Shift+C)...  it's basically the camera controls with a bunch of options, for which you'd normally have to go digging in preference, put together into one window to make them more easily accessible.  Granted, I rarely use most of them, but there is one thing they've added that I think is really cool... the ability to save and reload your camera location and rotation with the click of a button.  I haven't made use of it yet, but I believe it could be particularly useful in certain situations.

I remember watching the video when it first came out and not really understanding what they were trying to show me... I suppose I should go back and watch it again, now that I've played with it a bit.

...Dres

ETA: Here's the video tutorials, in case anyone is interested...

ETA: I just watched the first video and now I realize that all the functions in Cameratools are included in the last tab of Phototools, making it pretty unnecessary, I suppose.

• Like 1

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

It's called Cameratools (Ctrl+Shift+C)...  it's basically the camera controls with a bunch of options, for which you'd normally have to go digging in preference, put together into one window to make them more easily accessible.  Granted, I rarely use most of them, but there is one thing they've added that I think is really cool... the ability to save and reload your camera location and rotation with the click of a button.  I haven't made use of it yet, but I believe it could be particularly useful in certain situations.

I remember watching the video when it first came out and not really understanding what they were trying to show me... I suppose I should go back and watch it again, now that I've played with it a bit.

...Dres

ETA: Here's the video tutorials, in case anyone is interested...

ETA: I just watched the first video and now I realize that all the functions in Cameratools are included in the last tab of Phototools, making it pretty unnecessary, I suppose.

Yes, that's them. The Cameratools are discussed more in depth in Tutorial 06

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.