Restarting My MC, Recruiting interested people.

Restarting my MC all over again after some drama did some damage to it before. If you are interested in being part of an American Motorcycle Club on SL, Hit me up in world. Fenix Greycloak (bdobson).

Having an "American" Bike is a must (Harley or Indian...or at least a lookalike..it is SL after all). We do rides on other people's tracks (with permission of course), but above all we like to hang out with each other at our clubhouse and do fun stuff. You will start out as a prospect as we get to know you and what talents you can bring to the MC. If you think you have no talents, think again. EVERYONE has them.

fenix now_002.jpg

Edited by Bdobson
Clarification

1 hour ago, Bdobson said:

Having an "American" Bike is a must (Harley or Indian

Considering trademarks, that's a pretty silly requirement.

Even if trademarks weren't a problem, why limit your brand selection to some of the worst performing options?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

Considering trademarks, that's a pretty silly requirement.

Even if trademarks weren't a problem, why limit your brand selection to some of the worst performing options?

Hence "American" in quotes. MC's generally don't ride Hondas. Ever seen a Hell's Angel on anything OTHER then a Harley or Indian. They are also easily modifiable.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

*cough* Triumph & Norton *cough*

Not all Angels are Muricans.

Apparently people have a problem reading the full post, and leave out the part where I said "Harley or Indian...or at least a lookalike..it is SL after all." Also the use of Hells angels was an EXAMPLE....oh yeah and I am an American who based this MC on an AMERICAN MC.

Edited by Bdobson

3 minutes ago, Bdobson said:

Apparently people have a problem reading the full post, and leave out the part where I said "Harley or Indian...or at least a lookalike..it is SL after all."

Apparently people have a hard time understanding that a Triumph or a Norton don't look ANYTHING like most Harleys.

If you only want "Murican" bikes and bikers just SAY so.

I always wondered, do all the Hells Angels clubs in SL have permission from the RL Hells Angels to use their brand?

I know all about copyright rules and such, but I'd be worried a RL Hells Angel would find out where you live and express their displeasure in person over the unauthorized copying of their brand

16 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Can I sign up as a hanger on, I have no interest in owning or riding a bike, but I'll be happy to ride on yours

Only if you get rid of your silly hair.  Then you can ride on my Zenith.

a109f687b58edd3f8899dfc2fc0aac97.jpg

Edited by Jaylinbridges
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I always wondered, do all the Hells Angels clubs in SL have permission from the RL Hells Angels to use their brand?

I know all about copyright rules and such, but I'd be worried a RL Hells Angel would find out where you live and express their displeasure in person over the unauthorized copying of their brand

I would assume the Hells Angels wouldn't be too happy with the use of their colors (what you called their Brand). Lone Legion MC Did at one time exist in New Zealand but has gone defunct, patching over (joining with) the Outlaws MC. I decided to use the name and colors of an MC that no longer exists in RL to avoid stepping on any RL MC toes. My personal opinion is that if anyone  on SL wanted to start an MC on SL, Use an Extinct MC like I did or get more creative and make up your own name/colors.

Edited by Bdobson

9 hours ago, Jaylinbridges said:

Only if you get rid of your silly hair.  Then you can ride on my Zenith.

a109f687b58edd3f8899dfc2fc0aac97.jpg

pass. Not sure what warranted that attack,  but whatever.

Nice profile picture 😂

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added stuff

9 hours ago, Jaylinbridges said:

Then you can ride on my Zenith.

5d2354404b30cae411b2cc365a9ee7d3.png

Mine takes 3 folks, and it has the best driving scripts in SL.

• Like 2