How do we get starting devkits?

wynter GossipGirl

How do I aquire a Dev Kit for bodies if i am a  beginner and have  experience with doing clothing but don't have a start off body? I do have avastar already and have knowledge of using blender and adobe photoshop. i looked at all the requirements for the kupra devkit and the other bodies as well but it says i have to have done  10 outfits for other bodies but i dont have any bodies to start off on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wynter GossipGirl said:

i looked at all the requirements 

When you read the requirements, you know what you have to comply with, that's the most logical answer.
To be sure, ask the devkit supplier if you can get it without those requirements ( and might get one or two, but some will simply decline your request)

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 4:45 PM, wynter GossipGirl said:

How do I aquire a Dev Kit for bodies if i am a  beginner and have  experience with doing clothing but don't have a start off body? I do have avastar already and have knowledge of using blender and adobe photoshop. i looked at all the requirements for the kupra devkit and the other bodies as well but it says i have to have done  10 outfits for other bodies but i dont have any bodies to start off on.

The Reborn kit is easy to get if you have a store.

Legacy is good one. They give you a devkit for their old body. Your task is to make one item and put it for sale on marketplace and then they will grant you all their other devkits. I got Reborn and I don't even have clothes in my shop - just textures! I can't recall exactly but I'm sure you can add stuff to your applications .

Edited by aht1981

Dev Kits: requirements are different for different bodies, for the most information i'd check out the Blender School run by Celestine Ghiardie and Goonther Blackcinder, part of the classes are clothing and they provide a Dev Kit from the Star Mesh Body.     Also if you contact Shahzad Kharg directly, the creator of the Star Mesh Body, he'd likely help you out too!     Senra, SL's newest avatar provides dev kits isnt difficult to get, check it out at: 

When i doubt.. contact the Body Owner or their Managers!

Goodluck!