Anyone piloting a Legacy Petite? How does your avi look with it?

Starberry Passion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 68 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know some people dislike women with small breasts, but we're out here.

Second life has a hug abundance of large breasted women, should be able to appreciate women with smaller boobs sometimes, right?

Legacy is a beautiful body and just want to see some appreciation for it.

• What's Legacy? Well, legacy is an adult mesh body from TheMeshShop. It's not too big it can get pretty petite and look proportionate at lower heights, for those more interested in realistic height and sizes. Example, in the photo I will post, I am 5'2", global average height is 5'3" in females. I gave her a short torso, long limbs, to give her an average African female look. I gave her a fantasy look with Prim head, making the head more doll like and she sports Bunny ears and tail. Legacy body does petite shapes very well, even the special edition body.

• What's Legacy Petite? ~ Legacy petite is Legacy Perky with +Perky Petite add on. It comes with the Legacy perky, as a gift. It's a niche add-on, due to lack of advertisement and word of mouth, not many knew of it even though it's been around for quite some time. So, was wondering if people actually wear it and what shape and style you wear/have! It gives an even more petite look and feel tot he body, average breast size globally is A cups to B-cups, so I like how they are, like Maitreya, trying to represent women with smaller breasts even if larger breasts are the word in Second life.

18+ please, This doesn't mean show nsfw photos.

UpdatedAvilook_004.thumb.png.e9962ea543cc1db289b787d4a54dd91e.png As you can see, I've done a Rectangular shape. She still has curves but not as deep, like Rectangular feminine bodies should, to give her the more athletic look. Gave her lots of definition to the body, with albinism in the hair and eyes. She looks taller, due to a short torso, giving her longer legs.

Edited by Starberry Passion
Added tags
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

I wear the Legacy Perky Petite, along with the Maitreya Petite, probably about 80% of the time: I only use Maitreya regular when the garment I am wearing is not rigged for either of the other two. And I use the Legacy Perky out of preference whenever I do a scantily-clad, semi-nude, or nude pic (which is not actually very often, but it happens). I find the Perky add-on a bit glitchy at times (and I hate the thigh gap -- I need to get a deformer to fix that), but it's a very nice looking body.

I've got a few nudes that show the breast shape in the Adult section using the Legacy, and there's this as well (content warning: NSFW, if only mildly so):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144085527@N07/52832510619/in/dateposted/

My chief complaint about breasts generally on SL mesh bodies is that they are . . . perky. VERY perky. Which is mostly fine under clothing, but for that "unsupported" look, I do use a breast deformer to simulate at least a little the effects of gravity, even on smaller breasts.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've been using Maitreya's Petite X which I'm really loving now..

I never thought would move to the Petite sizes, but I really am enjoying the look and feel of it a lot.. :)

Dressed For Winter

These are gorgeous, Ceka!

Are you using a deformer on them? They look less "perky" than Maitreya Petite usually does.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

These are gorgeous, Ceka!

Are you using a deformer on them? They look less "perky" than Maitreya Petite usually does.

Thank you!  :)

No I don't have any deformers or physics on. I just have the breasts all the way up.. I can't remember what I set  the cleavage and buoyancy at, at the moment..

I also wanted to keep a lot of my curves with the rest of the body, which I'm really liking that feel with the body.. :)

hehehe

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Most women in second life is curvy, not many are petite or on the small side, made the thread for the adults who are on the smaller side, mainly. Also, there are several things about Maitreya, this is why I didn't want to mention maitreya, because you look anywhere and you have it being covered already. Was about giving love to a gorgeous body that is looked at less, not a body that is mainstream. What I mean by petite, is small in general.

• Like 1

I would also like to use Legacy Perky+Petite, but there isn't much clothing rigged for it.  I found it was easier to get a non-perky look with it than Maitreya Petite (which I have gone off liking so much recently), but in the end settled on plain Perky as the main me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 68 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.