SL status

sieramiist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, VeeTach Littlething said:

Firestorm notice about server issues?  All kinds of weird stuff on my end.  Any idea when it'll be fixed?

I'm on the LL viewer, and everything works lika a charm at the moment (and during the last couple of days)

The Login issue is only (I say "only"...it's important if it affects you) a small number of users and there seem to be various causes, some of which are known, some unknown.

There was a faling server node somewhere in one of the multitude of routes that a user's signal gets to SL.  At least one of those appears to have been repaired.

The is also a very peculiar login bug that affected Firestorm users.  The latest version of FS 6.6.17 has a fix for that.

There is also some weirdness within the SL login server cluster and I have no idea whether that is being looked at or not since the Status page notice is still up.

So far I have been immune on all my alts, for once I appear to be lucky.  but if you are still in the barrel go to the SL support portal and raise a ticket, that way LL will see you are affected.

Edited by Aishagain
spelling: I kan't spel.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, VeeTach Littlething said:

Firestorm notice about server issues?  All kinds of weird stuff on my end.

They're damned if they do and they're damned if they don't warn us.  It's an "Oops" moment from Linden Lab and Rider Linden assures us that it'll "should" be fixed by this week's restarts.

So don't shoot the messenger!

Edited by Aishagain
typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.