Appearance issue with calves. o_o

Jinx Requiem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, this is not a real solution but it works as a cheap hack. Make a new pair of pants in your inventory, edit it, and drag on "*Default Transparent Texture" from the library. The invisible pants then "soak up" the flare and you can have your ankles back.

If you use a viewer that support clothing layers, you can wear these same pants on top to convert no modify flared pants to the boot friendly kind.

Have you changed clothes since this started? I've seen a few instances where pant-layer glitch pants will do this. If you haven't already done so, try on a different glitch pant (maybe underpant layer is available in your current outfit?) and see if that fixes it. 

Cerise Sorbet wrote:

If you use a viewer that support clothing layers, you can wear these same pants on top to convert no modify flared pants to the boot friendly kind.

this is a super trick! i never knew. i am so writing this down. thank you, cerise! \o/

I have a short skirted dress that gives me those invisible pants legs. Put it on, pants legs. Take it off, no pants legs. I think  the OP has probably put on an item of clothing that is causing this. It's good to know there's a way for me to wear my dress now. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have investigated this more.  ALL of my heels do this, except the ones that have the prim feet that never match my skin.  Some of them are over four years old.  I did not notice this until recently.  I'm not sure, but I think I would have noticed it sooner if my ankles had looked like this for years.  I'm suspicious that it started recently due to some change in the software.

What do others think?  Have people been seeing this for years, and I just overlooked it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.