Problem with hands!

Tamara Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heya all!

First I have no idea where to put this and if its the right thread..

Hre is whats bothering me;

I login and everything is fine with my avi, but after I sit on the pose, and stand, my avis hands are not relaxed anymore. I tried with Stop animating my avatar in the viewer, to wear some stuff that are stopping all anims, i tried to change ao's, turn them on and off but only thing that hepls is to relog. Or to wear Anypose hud and animate myself and make my hands relaxed again! But that did not happen before, i had no problems with hands.

And just to show you how it looks now, i can't wear nails (I can but its just looks awfull), and most of the times some friend need to tell me that my avis hands are weird lol

Help pls:)hands problem.png

or if you want to try these out =) these are the onyl pictures i have i think that show my hands up close hehehe

sculpted hands hehehehe

you can put rings on them and nails that will stay put and even change hand positions with a click of a button for each hand..

plus the nails on them you can change the colors and skin tones  ect..you would need a copy version of a ring to put on each set of the hands though if you wanted to wear a ring..but they are pretty neat for hand poses..plus you can just take them off and  use your other hands if you wanted..you just neeed to take them off and then take off thealpha layer..i setup my alpha sor my shoes and my hands so i can still wear my prim feet sandles as well..and who see's your feet any other time anyways if you are weaing boots or pants hehehehe

also they move better than the other hands..like when you are dancing..your hands are moving around more like real hands..i love mine hehehe

Ceka

two thumbs up.png

no need to relog to get rid of this. well, a relog sure can fix it, but if i did that i would find myself relogging hundred times a day :D i haven't tried any gesture yet, all i do is right click any prim (not attached to me) and the hands return to relaxed state. you might need to do this in combination with "stop animating me". if the gesture works and it can be modded to set an F[number] key as trigger that might be quicker.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.