Is there any place to find clothing for senra male body?

robbunderhood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• robbunderhood changed the title to Is there any place to find clothing for senra male body?

There is a new version slated to be released at some.point.  Creators have the kits for those bodies so I guess we wait and see?

On 10/6/2023 at 12:12 PM, Patch Linden said:

Hi all!

Today, we’re happy to announce that the Senra Body SDK has begun distribution.  We will be rolling it out to applicants on a first come, first serve basis from when applications were initially opened. 

However, it is very important to note that the SDK content is for version 1.0 of the bodies and heads which have not yet been released publicly.  As such, any content created utilizing the SDK will not be fully compatible with the current version of the bodies and heads. We will be releasing version 1.0 of the bodies and heads within the coming weeks.

The developer kit is being released in advance of the updated bodies in order to allow some lead time for creating content. For applicants receiving the SDK in advance of the release of version 1.0, you will also be receiving a pre-release copy of the bodies and heads in-world to test content, as well as a UV dummy for testing skins. 

The developer kit and information will be distributed in-world on the account indicated and an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that was provided on signup. 

-Patch

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Clothing that covers pretty much the whole body "may" work. Easier in the winter certainly.  You will need an alpha layer to make your body itself disappear.   I am pretty sure there are some alpha layers in the library along with the default clothing.  While Senra is big step ahead, it is still an experiment and so far most creators haven't opted in. BUT you can likely still use older clothing like for Slink etc.  Just try demos as well as gifts to see what you can find. Gabriel has a store with its older clothing for almost free == assuming it is still there to the left before you get to the main shopping area. 

I did a blog post on Senra when it first came out. Here is the one for the males but I was mostly looking at improving the look and not for clothing.  https://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2023/08/updating-your-ll-senra-avatar-for-free_0902081922.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.