Lashes in 2 colors (Two tone lashes)

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have some white lashes I can tint, but I am not 100% satisfied. When I tint them, all of the lashes are tinted.

I am looking for lashes that are part black and part white. That way I can tint the lashes so I get the color I want, and the black part stay black.

They can have any parts tinted, not only lashes that look like the image. But I like them very much.

You have any suggestions? I use Lelutka EvoX.

image_bce48897-7e4d-4721-b69a-32b1c7216c

• Like 1

I tried them on my avatar and they don't look good on me..  I need more of a tighter lash in the outside corner where I can do a tight section just on the upper lash..

I'm being way too picky  on this though and more or less just picturing my perfect lashes that I want rather than what's out there .. hehehe

Some nice mod lashes would be awesome.. :D

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

These are from Euphoric...

I could not find these, the event has just ended and I do not think the Euphoric owner has had time to set them up in the Mainstore. But Tres Chic Event has other lashes from Euphoric, the Kity lashes.

theother_005.png.bd1314005451ce5867253d8f7ac9c85e.png

I am not a fan of the "stickers" with cats and hearts, urgh... and the demo is only this version. Will I spend 580 L on lashes, when I have only seen this one version? It is more versions without stickers, but no demo of them. I think I will only use the top left version, if I buy them. Something I am very reluctant to do.

E U P H O R I C X T R E S  C H I C

Edited by Marianne Little
typos

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 1:00 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I really love Lashes like that and never really thought about it for some reason with my avatar.. hehehe

They look great on you.:)

The reason why I don't use a lot of lashes is the "alpha crashing" that happens with hair sets. Also the reason why I rarely uses the brows that are included with the head.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.