Negative Roomate Experience With Someone I Met In Second Life

RealTrueMe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Peeves mixed with good news:

I have a job interview tomorrow. I need to fill out an online application for it, even though they already have my resume. I'm tired from clearing out my storage unit this afternoon. My car is full of the stuff I moved out of my storage unit. Tomorrow I have to drive 25 miles to another town for the interview, and I'm worried I won't have money to buy more gas when I get back.

Good luck!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

It cost quite a bit more for a single apartment than it does to rent a room in a house with other people. If one has a dog that needs a yard, an apartment might not even be a viable option.

While roommates may reduce your monthly housing expenses, it's at the cost of self-confidence and sanity. How much more could you accomplish with self-confidence and sanity? How much does it cost in terms of therapy and medications to restore self-confidence and sanity?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

It cost quite a bit more for a single apartment than it does to rent a room in a house with other people. If one has a dog that needs a yard, an apartment might not even be a viable option.

It's terrible right now for people to find a place, let alone one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg..

I'm not sure where you are at, but just about renting anything is crazy nowadays pretty much across the U.S.

The other house we bought before interest rates and housing prices went through the roof.. Our house payment is like half of what they want for a studio apartment rental just in the small town the house is in..

I'm like, do they think this is Nashville or something?  Let alone most of the places to rent  filled up fast when prices started to go up, so you can't even find places to rent..

It's a terrible time to buy a house right now and  rents are through the roof everywhere you look if there is anything available..

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.