Female android avatar help

pi169erika

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm making a female android avatar, but i'm kinda lost on three things. The skin, the tattoos (to add some line diding the skin in "panel", text or cyber component) and the genitalia.

If some android owner, would kindly share the brands they use, i would appreciate it very much.

42 minutes ago, pi169erika said:

The skin, the tattoos (to add some line diding the skin in "panel", text or cyber component)

What body are you using? A 'regular' human body, or an android one?

42 minutes ago, pi169erika said:

and the genitalia.

Don't know anything about that, but if you want it to be compatible in the EU it'll have to use USB-C. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Which head are you using? If you're using BeSpoke's Android Raven, the head is both SLUV and Evo X compatible. They do sell their own skins, as well, but any third-party will work. Try experimenting with some fantasy skins (Velour, Nuve, Moth & Moon, Unholy, Stargazer, etc.) first, or you can try some human skins.

For tattoos, makeup, eyes, accessories, and effects, you can try This Is Wrong, Nefekalum, Blaxium, Normandy, Gloom, Emotional Circus, Azoury, Mea Tenebra, Static, The Forge, and Wraith, for a start.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
How did I forget my favorite store?!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, pi169erika said:

For now I just take demo to try, but I was thinking of using legacy body with an EvoX head. I didn't think of looking at fantasy skin.

You can use a normal Evo X human head and a human body with human or fantasy skins/tattoos for sure, but there is at least one actual android head on the market that can take Evo X skins.

If you want something completely otherworldly, Cryptid has a complete Droid avatar and their Zenith head is very nice. The Zenith also has a matching pair of legs available for purchase. The head and legs fit Legacy F, if you're interested in wearing that body with it. Not really a standard android, though, but I'm tossing it in because it's futuristic and I like it 😂. Pics from Cryptid's Twitter (not sure why he's not on Flickr!):

FuKp8graQAMDUQU?format=jpg&name=medium

FuKqA36akAATr0p?format=jpg&name=large

Moon Amore also has some metallic BOM layers and a rigged mesh helmet, but that's more robot-like.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Fixing stuffs
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/2/2023 at 3:10 PM, pi169erika said:

Hello, I'm making a female android avatar, but i'm kinda lost on three things. The skin, the tattoos (to add some line diding the skin in "panel", text or cyber component) and the genitalia.

If some android owner, would kindly share the brands they use, i would appreciate it very much.

Black One have a few pieces, these cyber items are the newer stuff.

2022%20Cyber%20Abs%20Poster.jpg?166665862022%20Cyber%20Legs.jpg?1673043011

These prosthetic Limbs are a bit older.

Cyber_Arms_and_Legs.jpg?1553775762

Then there's the Lucy Bot Stuff. There are optional head/hair/naughty bits for this too.

2018_Lucy_Cyberbots.jpg?1536902678

This head is worth looking at, it's unscripted, but it is bento, so the mouth reacts to bento mouth poses..

CyDroneHood(Unscripted)Ad1_v1.jpg?165395

And one can find various skins with normal maps for panel lines, searching for Android/Gynoid on the MP.

One can put together a look without breaking the bank.

NewKitchenAppliance.thumb.jpg.ccfcb8e987406f3b2672052aeacd7694.jpg

Pizza-Bot! Some assembly required.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sadly you just missed the Cyber Faire which for the entire month of September was jam-packed with stuff to build this kind of avatar.

However - if you're up for the task, you can track down all the merchants who were selling there and see if they've got more stuff "back at the home office":

https://www.access-sl.com/cyberfair

https://www.essential-inventory.com/2023/cyber-fair-september

- Some of those have landed on my 'shop from' list as I got a lot of things for my main account during the event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2023 at 7:10 AM, pi169erika said:

and the genitalia.

As for the intimate bits. If you get something that supports "BOM" any special skin you apply will carry over to aspects such as the outer labia.

I know that can be done with, at the least - sensations and a new item, the first word for which is 'phat' and the second of which is a word also used to mean a cat. ;)

(Several of the most popular brands for the female intimates are lacking a certain piece of anatomy that is sometimes humorously referred to as the button... some of them even lack the hood for said anatomy yet oddly remain popular with shoppers... Phat by contrast takes that 'button' and makes a mountain out of it - perhaps handy for a non-human look. Sensations has it, but it's smaller than it can be on some people in RL).

Back to the special skins note:

Some people sell tattoo layers that add 'robotic' effects. This is why the above concern becomes important. A few even sell special "material layers" so your body "shine" can be something like circuitry - I have one of these and it's one reason to use a brand like the 'Phat' one that will take in the material layer of the main body in the same UV (layout) so the robot-shine lines up perfectly when my main puts on her 'android look.'

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2023 at 5:26 PM, Kithiel Morningstar said:

I think your post was asking more specifically for styling

Yes, but any information about female android is good to take.

but you should also check Nanite Systems if you want to add a touch of realism to your android roleplay!

I did check them and their system is interresting.

They also have nice female android skins.

I try the only demo i could find who is for their Akagi line, but the demo was not that good.

They do have interresting stuff but there is no demo.

Edited by pi169erika

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.