New Stuff

Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like knowing which type of region I am on - bluesteel or whatever - and I like looking at the Linden homes available without having to be logged in or a premium member. I think that's a good idea from LL's point of view, as it might sway people to take up premium membership (again) if the choice of homes available is clear to all.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I think I will like the new inventory organizing items.

Photos and separate folder windows!

That's the one for me! Even though I already dread the two months of inventory cleaning ahead of me. During my early days of SL, I've hoovered up so many gifts and freebies that it's quite a bit of a mess. I guess it's a good reason as any to clean house a bit.

Edited by ValKalAstra
  • Like 3

Concerning the new game of homes they say "Whether you're on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, you can now view and select from all Linden Homes. "

My takeaway is that they are simply making the current selection page more accessible. A "higher value" improvement would be to show you a list of specific parcels that are currently available. This would enhance the Premium Plus perk of "select your parcel" and would give Premium members an indication of whether it would be a waste of time to roll the dice.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.