NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a very good video card. just looking for suggestions on good settings. I do not use fog or shadow, I even do not use the trees that are generated in-game ie non-mesh or Sculpted, I use Firestorm, Is there a suggestion also to find a viewer where we can take awesome photos, I do not feel that the filters on Firestorm are awesome enough. Any suggestion is welcomed!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 6:37 AM, Sasha Holden said:

I have a very good video card. just looking for suggestions on good settings. I do not use fog or shadow, I even do not use the trees that are generated in-game ie non-mesh or Sculpted, I use Firestorm, Is there a suggestion also to find a viewer where we can take awesome photos, I do not feel that the filters on Firestorm are awesome enough. Any suggestion is welcomed!

8 hours ago, sandi Mexicola said:

Black Dragon might be good for photography.

If you don't use shadows you are throwing away most of what makes Black Dragon good for photography (graphics wise), if you now turn off SSAO as well then there's no reason anymore to use BD at all.

18 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

If you don't use shadows you are throwing away most of what makes Black Dragon good for photography (graphics wise), if you now turn off SSAO as well then there's no reason anymore to use BD at all.

I guess because, I had been in Gor a long time-fighting in battles and the shadows were one thing we turned off to help performance but now that I have great internet and a great gaming PC I suppose that I could Use shadows again, I will Give Black Dragon and try, thank you very much for your Input! 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 12:23 PM, NiranV Dean said:

I also find that BD is the easiest to use for odd angles in photography, while using keyboard and mouse vs game controller.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 6:37 AM, Sasha Holden said:

Crank everything up to max quality girl, you really need particles and shadows for stunning photos. Use "Shared Environment" in most sims, adjust gamma if to dark, only minor adjust needed or select one of the beautiful environments available.

Use Phototools in FS to adjust minor details like depth of field.

Your RTX 3070 can handle it without problems, only exceptions would be busy clubs and the blame there is not the GPU.

Edited by Rachel1206
spelling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.