Freebies for your Avi

Trinity Blakewell

On 11/1/2023 at 12:22 AM, Eddy Vortex said:

Question: Do the stuff highlighted in this thread have to be for human avatars only?

I would say no...but...most people reading this thread are likely looking for human (or humanoid) stuff. If you have a big list of freebies for non-human avis, you might want to start a new thread, as it will be easier for people to find if all that information is in one thread.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

(Free Dove no longer exists - Paloma Plaza is its successor).

On 9/9/2023 at 11:12 AM, Trinity Blakewell said:

The spirit of Free Dove lives on at Paloma Plaza. There's been a refresh of a number of vendors with newer items. YMMV as far as whether something you like is in your body type, but worth browsing. Free group. Everything's free except items in the "VIP Stores" on the 2nd and 3rd levels.

image.thumb.png.b760713f3f0533366907ef9342829460.png

• Like 5

Not free, but for those that are holding on their LAQ Heads ... the skins at the left wall are all at 10 Lindens.

Extra news: old range of Bento Heads are at 15 Lindens in preperation of the launch of the ERA 2 heads

Hud, which you have to buy separated is also 15 Lindens. Only have to buy it once, as you can copy and paste it to each folder.

Edited by Dorientje Woller
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

IVES is Free Join Until 11/30/2023 - Several Gifts Available

✧ 10% off mainstore purchases (wearing the group tag)*
✧ 15% store credit on all purchases (incl. events)
✧ Ocasional VIP group gifts (skins & makeup)

secondlife:///app/group/54c72672-0b09-badf-cb99-31d4e001dac8/about

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/IVES/133/127/40

403720379_741803624476092_4877854832213605192_n.jpg

• Like 3

The Shop 'N Hop Christmas Event is open to the public today (see https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/14556-your-guide-to-the-2023-holiday-shop-hop-including-early-access/ ). For those who don't know, it's a good idea to subscribe to the Second Life Birthday group and get early access to these events...it's a lot less crowded. 

At every Shop 'N Hop, almost every vendor has a gift available. There are gift cards to fashion stores and gifts for your avi, as well as home furnishings, vehicles, etc.

I haven't even begun to unpack, but wanted to note a couple of things:

• Velour's free gift is a (face) skin for EvoX
  • There are not many items for sale that include LaraX, and I only found (so far) one gift that included LaraX sizes.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Old freebie skins (ca. 2014) from Belleza that will work with Senra Jamie are still available. Unfortunately, the Landmark I've used to the precise spot takes you to the main Landing Point, so you'll have to hunt around a bit. What you're looking for is 3 boxes with no images above them. Each contains many variant tones of several skins, some with cleavage tattoos. Shown is a Senra Jamie (v.1), with a Jamie skin and the new eyebrows, followed by several of the Belleza skins using the same face shape. The Belleza group is free to join. (Note that I've also posted essentially the same thing to the How Does Your Senra Look thread.)

bellezagift.jpg

bellezaskins.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2