Freebies for your Avi

Trinity Blakewell

I can't post a link or picture at the moment, because I am on my mobile phone, but KC Couture has some really good shoes as group gifts, most with colour changing HUDs. Over 20 styles I think, from memory. Most are high heels, but there are a couple of flats, a pair of thongs/flip-flops, and a pair of sneakers.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2023 at 8:34 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

Note: Not only are their skins full-body and thus easier to use, they also have Genus skins (SLUV, not just EvoX).

For those who, like me, aren't clued in to the different types of skins, I can verify that the 7DS Genus skins do work with Senra avatars. (I've only found 6 or 7 of them - it's a bonus if they have 'no brow' versions included so you can add your own eyebrow tattoo and avoid the blinking/pulling issue.) Also, the 7DS group was *not* accepting any new members - paid or otherwise - last week, so join while you can!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

For those who, like me, aren't clued in to the different types of skins, I can verify that the 7DS Genus skins do work with Senra avatars. (I've only found 6 or 7 of them - it's a bonus if they have 'no brow' versions included so you can add your own eyebrow tattoo and avoid the blinking/pulling issue.) Also, the 7DS group was *not* accepting any new members - paid or otherwise - last week, so join while you can!

Their new group is SEVEN - [7DS]

This weekend Addams is giving $L 300 in Group Gift store credit. The group is $L 15 to join, and the store is having a big sale too. In the discount items building on the Addams Plaza region, most single items are only $L 99, so you could get 3 items. The store credit is good for 5 days after you get it, but the sale is only this weekend.

AddamsSale-Sept.16_001.thumb.jpg.1912dff2f1af9c2d6d946a7cce55fb0e.jpg

• Like 2

neogiftsnosig.thumb.jpg.38d28ca52d0521473c1ca929bd68ce8e.jpg

Cross posting from How Does you SL look as this is a spectacular gift (once again) from GABRIEL at Neo Japan.   Maitreya and Legacy for gals. Gianni, Legacy and Bellezza for the guys.   Guys have boots and pants as one piece. This fit other bodies such as altamura (shown) 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GABRIEL3/132/128/501

Limited time while Neo Japan is on. But there is always a nice gift twice a year at the GABRIEL booth (sponsor). 

Edited by Chic Aeon
deleting one photo
  • Like 5

Blossie (formerly AppleBlossom) - Free Group (AppleBlossomStore Group)

Not much there now, but will likely be more later. For those who don't know AppleBlossom has recently re-branded. Currently they only have one group gift, but it's a pretty great one that you could use for a lot of outfits, so I'm mentioning it here. the Rebel Pants are legging-style pants for Maitreya, Legacy and Body Reborn.

image.png.45b59252da06c98d70336de8c3106bad.png

Edited by Trinity Blakewell
  • Like 5

I feel really bad about not catching this sooner.

If you see this message and are interested, go immediately, do not delay. This event is going to end today tomorrow (October 4, 2023). The group fee is like $L99, but the deal is right now all pink/hot pink items, except for just a few new releases, are free for group members. Even if Beauty Factory is not your usual style, you'll likely find. a bunch of items you like....I found pink jeans, puffer jackets, fuzzy sweaters, etc.

Beauty Factory

A lot of them include Kupra, and some include Erika, like the one below:

image.thumb.png.aa60a64456bd83a2ccec34a4a684dd04.png

Edited by Trinity Blakewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

If you see this message and are interested, go immediately, do not delay. This event is going to end today tomorrow (October 4, 2023). The group fee is like $L99, but the deal is right now all pink/hot pink items, except for just a few new releases, are free for group members. Even if Beauty Factory is not your usual style, you'll likely find. a bunch of items you like....I found pink jeans, puffer jackets, fuzzy sweaters, etc.

Beauty Factory

Yup, gotta hop here after RL dinner! Thanks! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

Beauty Factory

I'll take a look. Do they rig for Maitreya Petite though?

edit: I looked, they do. Picked up a lot of stuff, ends today so don't miss out if you like pink :)

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Like 1