Are there tintable (starting from white) HD brows for Lelutka EvoX?

UnilWay SpiritWeaver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The brows that some in the lelutka evoX hud are various shades of brown. For my avatars with very light colored hair this has always been a bit of an issue.

Are there any brows that can be added to the lelutka evoX hud that are fully tintable, starting from white? Are there any that are in shades of blond. I kind of need both for two different looks. But mostly I need white:

Screenshot2023-08-29180310.thumb.png.bb79a1f7b5252402da430ade4bc0a293.png

Recommendations highly welcome. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

The brows that some in the lelutka evoX hud are various shades of brown. For my avatars with very light colored hair this has always been a bit of an issue.

Are there any brows that can be added to the lelutka evoX hud that are fully tintable, starting from white? Are there any that are in shades of blond. I kind of need both for two different looks. But mostly I need white:

I made my own white, I can color them anyway I want lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got a message inworld from someone about group gifts at "Nuve." for tintable brows in packs that are both LelX appliers and BOM. The group wasn't free to join - but it just happened that I was already in there from some old purchases.

Screenshot2023-08-30195938.thumb.png.9e93941f921d91208b37e921c04eba48.png

So thank you for the assist.

The pack I grabbed has six different base colors to start tinting from, and there were several different packs both in the group gift and for sale sections of the shop.

• Like 5

On 8/29/2023 at 9:44 PM, Blush Bravin said:

My go-to brows come from Simple Bloom. I use BoM brows though. Her brows come in white and are fully mod so can be tinted using the edit function in the viewer. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/215211

Mine Too! I like the appliers brows  from them more, because I can adjust them just right  in the lelutka hud as well as the shape isn't  impacted by the brow shape/system hair brows..

I never used to buy eyebrows until I ran into them.. Now I'm in brow heaven and have just about all their lelutka brows.. hehehe

• Like 1

On 8/30/2023 at 2:06 AM, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

"Suicidal Unborn" does a number of Evo/Evo-X compatible HD brow appliers, most include several shades, including white, and the colour tinting section of the Lelutka Hud allows you to then tint the HD sections 

LelutkaEvo-XHUDGlowingEyes.thumb.jpg.849fe160f2f487710f52b5828f36d585.jpg

This was to show somebody how to do glowing eyes, but you cn do the same to HD lips/brows/eye-shdow too.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.