Premium Plus Land allowance question(s)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have searched for the answer to this question but am apparently not looking or thinking of the right place to find the answer. I am hoping someone here will know.

Question 1: For the premium plus land use allowance, does it have to be on the mainland?

Question 2: How will LL know I have the land for the allowance to go into effect?

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

Lizzie

You have the allowance the moment you go premium. You can have a LL home on Belli, one of the old 512's, a parcel on mainland, or a combination, but only one LL home.

How does LL know? LL knows all. It knows the second you claim a parcel how much land you own, and how much more you can claim for your free allowance.

Happy house hunting 😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

You have the allowance the moment you go premium. You can have a LL home on Belli, one of the old 512's, a parcel on mainland, or a combination, but only one LL home.

How does LL know? LL knows all. It knows the second you claim a parcel how much land you own, and how much more you can claim for your free allowance.

Happy house hunting 😁

Thank you BilliJo.

2 hours ago, Lizzie McGregor said:

I have searched for the answer to this question but am apparently not looking or thinking of the right place to find the answer. I am hoping someone here will know.

Question 1: For the premium plus land use allowance, does it have to be on the mainland?

Question 2: How will LL know I have the land for the allowance to go into effect?

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

Lizzie

As a Premium Plus member you may also buy a Homestead private island.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lizzie McGregor said:

For the premium plus land use allowance, does it have to be on the mainland?

Here is additional info you may find useful.  A resident should be Premium Plus only if  1) they want a 2048 sqm Linden Home AND/OR 2) they want the Premium Plus perks, such as free uploads or ability to pick your Linden Home.

For those simply trying to pay the least amount for included land tier (or get TWO 1024 Linden Homes), it is less costly to have TWO Premium accounts (the second one being purchased by an alt). You can then combine the two 1024 included tiers into a single land group (which also gives you a 204 sqm bonus). Also, you can save more by buying annual memberships.

Yes, this is complicated, but that is the nature of Second Life. To do things on the cheap, you need to know stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, diamond Marchant said:

Here is additional info you may find useful.  A resident should be Premium Plus only if  1) they want a 2048 sqm Linden Home AND/OR 2) they want the Premium Plus perks, such as free uploads or ability to pick your Linden Home.

And/Or 3) wants to purchase a Homestead region without requiring them to own a full region first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Actually there are some landlords that will allow you to deed your 2048 premium plus allowance to their rental land group and get a larger prim allowance. A friend of mine owns a store with that arrangement.. she gets more LI allowance for her rental than she would get with a 2048 mainland parcel. So no, it is not limited to mainland and/or Bellisseria.  You can use your 2048 allowance however you want. But as far as I can tell, the only options are 1) bellisseria 2048 lot, 2) mainland 2048 lot, 3) combination of bellisseria and mainland to add up to 2048 sqM, 4) deedling land to a group.

• Like 1

Hey Lizzie. You get a 2048m tier free allowance. Here's some  tier free  options 

1 - 2048m belli ranch

2 - 1024m belli home and (buy) 1024m mainland

3- 512m belli camper and 1536 of (bought) mainland

4 - Two 512m belli campers and two 512m (bought) mainland plots.

I def recommend a belli plot and a mainland plot to maximise your fun !

Edited by rasterscan
  • Confused 1

These are wonderful answers and I highly appreciate the extra information. The ways to divvy it all up is something I would never

have thought of. I read the information on all of it but I am guessing I just did not understand that part.

Once again, thank you all for your replies.

Lizzie

Edited by Lizzie McGregor

On 7/30/2023 at 10:03 PM, diamond Marchant said:

For those simply trying to pay the least amount for included land tier (or get TWO 1024 Linden Homes), it is less costly to have TWO Premium accounts (the second one being purchased by an alt). You can then combine the two 1024 included tiers into a single land group (which also gives you a 204 sqm bonus). Also, you can save more by buying annual memberships.

Yes, this is complicated, but that is the nature of Second Life. To do things on the cheap, you need to know stuff.

Thank you.

Edited by Lizzie McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.