Order History Not Showing Recent Transactions

TaintedRemedy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I think I might be having some issues with my account. I noticed last night that my order history isn't showing any of my new purchases. I know as a matter of fact that I bought stuff on Sunday for the 60L event and none of the items are showing in my order history. I also gifted a couple of items and seems like those haven't gone to my friend nor are they showing in my order history. 

VC2Cd5y.pngKNJGcPg.png

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

That history only shows your Marketplace purchases.  To.see all.your purchases, go to your SL dashboard and on the left side, Account/Ls Transaction History.

and do that within the time limit, that belongs to your acountstatus ( premium or not) or the L$ transactions there will poof. :SwingingFriends:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

and do that within the time limit, that belongs to your acountstatus ( premium or not) or the L$ transactions there will poof. :SwingingFriends:

I've always wondered why they can keep ALL of my MP purchases since I started in 2009 but only a few months of other purchases.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Theory: Separate databases with different retention criteria. 

That is HOW. WHY is a very valid question, and I would like to see the Lab answer it. Or better yet, keep the in-world transaction history as long as they keep that on the MP.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

That is HOW. WHY is a very valid question, and I would like to see the Lab answer it. Or better yet, keep the in-world transaction history as long as they keep that on the MP.

WHY theory: LL does not devote sufficient resource to um..."rationalize" (make consistant) the retention periods of the different data.

I doubt they have a "reason", just an "excuse".

5 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

WHY is a very valid question, and I would like to see the Lab answer it. Or better yet, keep the in-world transaction history as long as they keep that on the MP.

I'd even be okay with them deleting all of the L$0 transactions that we have, which would likely reduce how quickly the database grew.  Or delete all the L$0 ones after 30 days.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.