Eyebrows

Riley Brinner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I now have my mesh head all situated, it's is by Ga.Eg. The eyebrows on it are just a terrible thin line. I have tried a ton of others that are BOM. I can't find anything that looks good. This is the best I got and I hate them. Any help other than telling me to get a new head would be great.

ph 322_027.png

You can try Simple Bloom.. they have some really nice brows.. I'm only tried the lelutka evo x ones in their lelutka room, but they have other rooms when you land to choose from as well that aren't evo x, if I remember right..

I'm really picky with brows and  I was running out of money fast getting their brows.. hehehe

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I would try some applier brows really.. if you can adjust applier brows in your mesh head hud, you'll love them..

I don't know much about other mesh heads and their head huds, but The lelutka head hud has adjustments  to raise them lower them lengthen them and space them or bring them closer..

When you use the appliers brows your system brow doesn't control the shape of them.. so if you want high arch brows you can have them or a little arch or flat or whatever..

You get the full detail of the eyebrows, where with bom a lot comes down to the system brow you have.. I don't like to mess with my system brow because that has an impact on my look that I have already with my eyes and the every day expression of my look.. it's much more flexible if you have a mesh head that has the ability to adjust the eyebrows..

I don't know what other mesh heads do that.. but I know I love the feature on mine..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

You can try editing the eyebrows part of your system hair. Try adjusting the eyebrow size, height, arc, and/or points to see if it'll make any difference.

I agree with Eddy, this is most likely what the biggest issue is. Nuve has a lot of really nice eyebrows in BOM and HD applier versions, and Simple Bloom was already mentioned.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.