New Male Body Alert! MaleDiction's "Anatomy" Body Released at Skin Fair

Ayashe Ninetails

1 minute ago, Ricky Shaftoe said:

We can't buy the release version yet, can we?

You absolutely could if you want to. It's at the Skin Fair event, in...darn, I forget which sim it's in. B? Don't quote me on that, but it's definitely at the event. There should be a store guide available when you teleport in there.

2 minutes ago, Ricky Shaftoe said:

I'm still worried about waiting to get my alt clothes, though. Would Legacy be a reasonable interim solution?

This is very valid! Don't worry about wanting to wait for clothes. I think a lot of us are in that same boat. The body's definitely not going anywhere, so don't feel pressured to buy it now. The sale price will go up after the event, but even then - I wouldn't worry. It might come down in price again around holidays and things.

As for what body to choose in the interim should you prefer to wait - I wouldn't recommend Legacy right now just due to the price. It's 5000L I believe, if you buy it now without a discount. Belleza Jake is 1500L (double check that...it might be slightly more?), which makes it the cheapest option currently available and has a massive wardrobe on its own, so I'd suggest giving that a demo, too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

This is very valid! Don't worry about wanting to wait for clothes. I think a lot of us are in that same boat. The body's definitely not going anywhere, so don't feel pressured to buy it now. The sale price will go up after the event, but even then - I wouldn't worry.

I'm sort of tempted to go for it now. I won't play this guy too much in the short term, so maybe he can have some patience for clothes. Is there any possibility some existing clothing might work in a not-too-terrible way, lol? I mean, I occasionally find I can slap on a business suit not designed for a particular mesh body, crank up the body's alpha, and kinda get away with it. This approach never works well with separate trousers and shirts, though. And I don't want to walk around in a suit all day, lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ricky Shaftoe said:

I'm sort of tempted to go for it now. I won't play this guy too much in the short term, so maybe he can have some patience for clothes. Is there any possibility some existing clothing might work in a not-too-terrible way, lol? I mean, I occasionally find I can slap on a business suit not designed for a particular mesh body, crank up the body's alpha, and kinda get away with it. This approach never works well with separate trousers and shirts, though. And I don't want to walk around in a suit all day, lol.

LOL, no lie. I do the bolded with Maitreya! Alpha everything but her head and she looks so good in mens suits sometimes I tell ya. 

For this body, I've seen some people have some success with Legacy clothes, but I think right now, the best bet is to just keep him in the starter clothes or grab one of the outfits that was released at the events (posted in this thread). If you're good with not shopping for a while, you could just leave him in that stuff. I'm sure we'll get some new items within the next few weeks. And I'll keep checking the male events and try to keep this thread updated as much as possible.

Oh and while I'm here, speaking of updates, I suppose I'll do another update! I have no new clothes to report, unfortunately, but that's understandable. Instead, I do have some accessory updates, body updates, and "new products coming sooooon" updates!

1) Body first. The creator has pushed out the body's first update. It's now in 1.0! This includes (condensing it, but full update notes are available in Discord): 

NEW
- Added customizable Body Sparkles and Cell Shades to the starter clothing.
- Added MOD body versions in a separate pack inside the body folder. 
- Added Material applier support. To view materials you have to increase the gloss slider in your body.
- Added AutoHide + Feet Switch scripts.
- Added Addon Material Receiver for body addons to work seamlessly with the body's materials.
- Added Material creation kits inside the body's folder.

FIXES
- Slight softening around the armpit back area.
- Softened the neck seam where neck and head meet for a better fade.
- Fixed Nipples M size glitching in very high altitudes (platforms).
- Fixed CORDEWA THONG in the starter clothing.

2) Accessory updates - This Is Wrong has updated her most popular body shines to Anatomy (Fit version - not sure if the Soft version will get them too or not)

THIS IS WRONG Body shines new releases for Anatomy!

There are also freebie updates! For the furries, demons, and creatures out there, there are some freebie claws updated for Anatomy - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/male-claws/21100267

Lastly, MaleDiction has made a free nip add-on, available in the body's in-world group (check Notices). 

FLAT_NIPPLE_AD.png

3) And finally, coming soon updates - Cubura has said he's loving this body and will eventually update his store for it. In the meantime, he's planning some new releases for upcoming events (Mancave and Bloom) that will include the body as well. Editing to add - Apricot Paws is working on updates, as well.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Ricky Shaftoe said:

My alt has the Anatomy body and no, you will not get any existing clothing in your inventory for other bodies to work for it, I have tried lots of stuff from my sizeable wardrobe and it just does not work. You'll get the front of something looking reasonably ok, only to find that half your rear end is hanging out and the alpha just won't fix it. The only thing you will be able to wear from other bodies is stuff like full suits that let you alpha out the whole body.

I bought the outfits for Anatomy that were on sale from Cordewa, they are amazing. I don't see that my alt will need to change into other clothes except to get naked (to help me work, no naughty business, ok?) until other stores release more stuff for Anatomy, he does not need a full wardrobe of stuff right this instant. I know that the clothes are coming soon, there are some creators who are pretty committed to making things for this body.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

The only thing you will be able to wear from other bodies is stuff like full suits that let you alpha out the whole body.

I bought the outfits for Anatomy that were on sale from Cordewa, they are amazing. 

Those options are enough for me to get started. Half the time I wear a suit anyway. I don't know what Cordewa is, but I will look for it in world. Thanks!

Cordewa has two outfits fit for Anatomy (both posted earlier in the thread somewhereeees). One available at Access, and the other at TMD, was it? *peeks*

Yeah, TMD. 

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2023/03/05/the-mens-department-is-fully-stocked-with-new-releases/

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2023/03/12/the-shopping-of-your-dreams-is-at-access/

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Some new products:

.. How on earth did they manage to make a tee look both too large and too small both at once? :ph34r:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Orwar said:

.. How on earth did they manage to make a tee look both too large and too small both at once? :ph34r:

Gives me flashbacks to my time working in a gym. Before anyone doubts you could find real tops like that out in the wild - you absolutely could.

• Like 1

Shoooes...and a cute kilt!

Shoes updated for CZ Slim, Reborn, Kupra, Kario, and Anatomy (click through for store link)

🔥+LIKE A DOLL+ SAMIRA CROC'S🔥

Kilt set at Mancave. 30% off with a group tag:

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Match/171/128/46

Cubura @ ManCave

Edit: New outfit just posted, also at Mancave (link above) for Legacy - Belleza Jake - Cz Slim - Signature Gianni - Kario Fit/Flex - Anatomy Body:

VARSITY / JULIO SET x MAN CAVE

Shoes to match:

Desir-Boutique.jpg

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm going to give my opinion here cause we are all entitled to our opinion whether negative, or positive. The body is ok, before I even read the forums, I could instantly see this body is definitely going to be the dad bod type and  a LGBT body. 

First off, you have to shout out Cordewa store for having a pair of underwear made and a outfit. This store deserves the most respect out of pretty much any male store because they are not afraid to make clothes for newer bodies. For example, I wear the Inithium Kario body and of course it's been out just over a year now, and there still isn't much clothes for it on the marketplace, and I fear there won't ever really be much anything for it other than Cordewa  and Guilty and Sibilla.  So Cordewa  makes clothes for Kario, and their clothing line is actually decent too. 

Places like Kalback (a store I love), deadwool, and other's refuse to make clothes for Kario. The deadwool creator said he will wait and see if the public buys its a lot, you'd think making one suit fitted for it wouldn't be a big deal, definitely would corner the market being deadwool and the go to for a Kario suit other than Gaset which is more asian themed.    

So yeah Cordewa big respect, and I'm sure they will make clothes for this new body too. It's a shame Kario didn't catch on like Kupra has which now has lots of stores making clothes for it. At some point you think these guy stores should start making clothes for newer bodies like Kario, Anatomy, and a few of the others and stop producing so much Signature, Jake stuff.  Hell, female clothing creators are now stopping their production on Maitreya clothing as they realize the body is old, and we are not in 2016 anymore. 

What I didn't like about the new body is the feet positioning seem a little off, and I don't really like the narrow feet in general (mine is really wide in real) so narrow feet look weird to me. Also, I don't like how the feet kinda dip forward just a little bit with the back of the heel slightly up on position 1. I understand there is 5 choices, but 1 is off the heels and not as flat either.  

Another thing I didn't like and this could be my AO, is the arms seem a little off, like the arm position is a little bit wide like the niramyth aesthetic body where it's like a gorilla position of some sort, hard to explain but it looks different.  

Anyhow, with that being said, I'd still buy this body, buy I wanna play this smart compared to what happened with Kario where I made a new avatar, bought inithium kario day 1, and still struggle to have clothes for it. Let's hope this body is different and gets a huge support and line of creators making clothes for it cause the dad body is kinda a cool idea and well, I'd like to try it honestly. 

I'm happy it has a alpha hud, something Kario don't. However, my Kario clothes probably won't fit it since I tried some jeans and the alpha didn't make the jeans work. If you wear a full suit, you'll be ok, but that's about it. Until then you gotta wait for clothes.

Edited by AU5TlN
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, AU5TlN said:

Anyhow, with that being said, I'd still buy this body, buy I wanna play this smart compared to what happened with Kario where I made a new avatar, bought inithium kario day 1, and still struggle to have clothes for it. Let's hope this body is different and gets a huge support and line of creators making clothes for it cause the dad body is kinda a cool idea and well, I'd like to try it honestly. 

Hiya! Couple of quick things. If you're still interested in buying for Kario (especially while waiting for clothing development for this body to pick up speed), take a peek at this round of Mancave. I saw some Kario items (clothes, rings, etc.) in there. 

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2023/03/17/luck-is-on-your-side-man-cave-is-open/

Also, there's this Flickr gallery that might help, curated by Inithium - [Inithium] Kario - Casual & Formal

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Hiya! Couple of quick things. If you're still interested in buying for Kario (especially while waiting for clothing development for this body to pick up speed), take a peek at this round of Mancave. I saw some Kario items (clothes, rings, etc.) in there. 

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2023/03/17/luck-is-on-your-side-man-cave-is-open/

Also, there's this Flickr gallery that might help, curated by Inithium - [Inithium] Kario - Casual & Formal

I do look out for Kario often. Always go to TMD, Mancave when the monthly events open. TMD never really has Kario stuff. Mancave actually does, and props to mancave for promoting several bodies like the davis and hercules bodies as well, and both of them also have not caught fire yet, and actually might be a worse choice than Kario giving they have less clothing options I assume. 

Also, Kario and Kupra have something called "The Inithium event" which is a monthly event, and at the inithium shop, you can find new clothes being promoted with a landmark to their location.   

Only thing about Kario I don't like other than the lack of GOOD quality clothes is that there isn't a alpha hud, and as explained by the mods in the group, the reason for that is.. Is because it's a "full BOM body"...................... ....... ...... Isn't Anatomy a BOM body but has a alpha hud or is Kario the only male body currently BOM only? I'd love to know how correct the mods are. 

The marketplace don't have really anything Kario especially good quality. Only good stores with decent quality is Gaset, Cordewa, and Guilty. Sibilla makes the best underwear on the game for this body.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, AU5TlN said:

Also, Kario and Kupra have something called "The Inithium event" which is a monthly event, and at the inithium shop, you can find new clothes being promoted with a landmark to their location. 

Very true! And at this round of Inithium, they released yet another female body. Well, for pre-order. I believe it fully releases in April. I don't follow new female bodies too much, though. Honestly, I'm good just sticking with Maitreya. I'm not at all a fan of having to look out for body logos and labels when I'm out shopping. That, and I shop quite heavily in the fantasy market, so I haven't really had a need to switch yet. I look for very specific things for mens bodies, though (foot positions, male/female neck fits, etc.), so I tend to follow what's going on with them a bit more.

46 minutes ago, AU5TlN said:

Only thing about Kario I don't like other than the lack of GOOD quality clothes is that there isn't a alpha hud, and as explained by the mods in the group, the reason for that is.. Is because it's a "full BOM body"...................... ....... ...... Isn't Anatomy a BOM body but has a alpha hud or is Kario the only male body currently BOM only? I'd love to know how correct the mods are. 

This drives me craaaaaaaaazy, too! It's the main reason I didn't yet switch over to CZ Slim. I loved that body, too, but the lack of an alpha HUD really hurts. So far, Anatomy has absolutely everything I'm looking for (including GLITTERRRRRRRRRRRRR), but I'm waiting for clothes, first. Especially fantasy skins/clothing. 👀

• Like 2

The first batch of MaleDiction updates is here!

From the creator:

"All updates have "ANATOMY UPDATED" label above the booth clearly highlighted for easy find!
Shop @ MaleDiction mainstore -https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malediction/139/165/51

Also don't forget with the purchase of the body you got 574L$ store credits to spend at MaleDiction!"

MaleDiction-Anatomy-Update-1.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

🚨New add-on alert - the body can now be squeezy!🚨

From the creator:

"Let the squeezing begin! - Squeezy Thighs and Arms Addon. Squeeze left, right or both. Also comes with a set of customizable spiked belts! Get it today 12PM SLT at Men Only http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sunset Ambiance Island/69/94/28 "

Demo available in the in-world group, too.

Squeezy-AD.png

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

🚨New add-on alert - the body can now be squeezy!🚨

From the creator:

"Let the squeezing begin! - Squeezy Thighs and Arms Addon. Squeeze left, right or both. Also comes with a set of customizable spiked belts! Get it today 12PM SLT at Men Only http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sunset Ambiance Island/69/94/28 "

Demo available in the in-world group, too.

Squeezy-AD.png

OMG!! Who needs clothes?

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

OMG!! Who needs clothes?

The avies I see in the Showcase channel sure don't! 👀 

I mean...ahem...yes, yes, clothes are surely coming, ahem. Gee, I hope they get here real soon. Yes, yes. Sure!

Heard through the grapevine - a major skin designer is working on some skins. MaleDiction is planning more squeezy add-ons and other fun things, and more clothes should arrive - hopefully soooon! Or...not. I'm good if they wanna take their time. Ya know, for science... 

• Haha 5

While i'd love to get this body for my fiance(or even my alt. I do like it. A lot), I won't have the extra money before the fair is over i'm sure, and I don't know if i'll want to fork $20+ on an alt's body.. and my fiance probably wouldn't care enough to warrant that much either.
Still, I hope it does well! If things change i'll perhaps get it one day, but until then i'll keep watch on it. 😃

• Like 2