The Scaled Thailand Country Mainland in Second Life

Mikkoto Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's my Proposed Idea to @Linden Lab to add the Scaled Thailand Country with Thailand Road Network in Second Life with Scaled Thailand Cities in 1:30 size. to drive and fly and explore the Thailand Country in Second Life. located in the East of the Eastern Mainlands in Blake Sea and the Second Norway with large sea access from the Eastern continents. my Idea is to add the Linden home and the the Land Auction and the Abandonable Land in my proposed Mainland idea in Second Life. for some cities like Bangkok is the Second Life Themed Mainland City which is auction only like Horizon and the Bay City in my proposed Mainland Idea of Thailand to the Linden Lab. as my Proposed Idea to the Linden Lab Managers and the Moles of Second Life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_highway_network

Edited by Mikkoto Takeda

7 hours ago, Mikkoto Takeda said:

which is auction only like Horizon and the Bay City

Aside from this not being the place to propose a new idea, your incorrect about Horizons and Bay City.  Neither is "auction only".  No where on mainland, AFAIK, is auction only.

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2023 at 1:43 AM, Juan Marques said:

as the forum isn't a communication platform with LL or Moles, it's better to use the Jira for it.

I hardly think the JIRA is the place to propose new themed communities, it's really intended for bug reporting. The old features proposing page was removed long ago and really should be restored.

I think it's more than fine to make proposals to the Lindens on the forums. People do it all the time. The Lindens do read it sometimes. And where else are you going to get their attention? You can try putting in questions to "Lab Gab" or the rare "Town Hall" but that's quite a small funnel.

I think their answer to a proposal like this would be, however:

"Buy our island sims and make your own scaled Thailand."

They even have unfinished continents they haven't finished in years, and they turned their attention to Bellisseria, which doesn't have "RL countries" or "cities" as a theme. 

2 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

The old features proposing page was removed long ago and really should be restored.

It's still on there...

https://modemworld.me/2020/01/03/sl-jira-tutorial-part-2-feature-requests/#:~:text=Setting the Project and Issue Type 1 Log-in,Use the drop-downs to set either%2C if required.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

If it wasn't, we could always file a JIRA requesting it be added back!

D13F318A-77C4-424A-A488-746EA0FE167E.jpeg

Edited by Love Zhaoying

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

No, that's not the same thing at all.

The Features Voting Tool was separate from the Jira, was not in a Jira format, and obviously involved voting by any one -- which the JIRA does not. (Don't be alarmed by the links to the old JIRA, nothing happens if you click on them. BTW the Lindens really need to fix their code there.)

It met a terrible end.

3 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

No, that's not the same thing at all.

The Features Voting Tool was separate from the Jira, was not in a Jira format, and obviously involved voting by any one -- which the JIRA does not. (Don't be alarmed by the links to the old JIRA, nothing happens if you click on them. BTW the Lindens really need to fix their code there.)

It met a terrible end.

That's all well.and good but they have come in themselves and said to file a new feature request on the jira so...that would be the first step.  

Perhaps a new feature request to have a new feature request sub forum where no responses are allowed but only reactions?  Yes, no, maybe, are you insane.  There really isn't any centralized place for a large percentage of residents to voice any ideas or concerns.  THAT to me is a big problem.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.