Can't access/find the adult section of the forums?

Lucalike

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was told there's an adult section here, but I can't seem to find and/or access it. Are there restrictions in place to prevent spam or anything like that? I tried logging in on my main, which has been active for 13 years, but I still couldn't see an adult section... 

I'm a confirmed adult, and I have payment info on file. Not sure what the problem is?

1 hour ago, Lucalike said:

I was told there's an adult section here, but I can't seem to find and/or access it. Are there restrictions in place to prevent spam or anything like that? I tried logging in on my main, which has been active for 13 years, but I still couldn't see an adult section... 

I'm a confirmed adult, and I have payment info on file. Not sure what the problem is?

I just tried it with an old alt that has never used the forums.  They were unable to see the adult section.  People new to the forums do have restrictions to avoid spam.  Picture uploads, amount of posts and such.  Not seeing adult must be another.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

I just tried it with an old alt that has never used the forums.  They were unable to see the adult section.  People new to the forums do have restrictions to avoid spam.  Picture uploads, amount of posts and such.  Not seeing adult must be another.

Ah I see, that's unfortunate... thanks for letting me know though!

On 1/27/2023 at 3:53 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

It's not that long/many posts before you can. I don't remember exactly but they appeared pretty quickly if I recall correctly.

Oh okay! Well, guess I'll just have to browse around a bit, maybe I can join some conversations, and see if that helps.

50 minutes ago, Ezbeharra said:

If it's any comfort, it's practically a ghost town. You are missing absolutely nothing aside from people posting their pixels in the "tasteful nudes" thread.

True. There's a list of upcoming events. They're just repeated ads for the usual clubs.

lowattendance.thumb.png.d1cb16f7fa58361258bb15920ba5674d.png

Due to lack of interest...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/27/2023 at 7:34 AM, Rowan Amore said:

What a shame, they are missing out on all those "tastefully naked" pictures.

And ads for adult establishments.

On 1/27/2023 at 7:34 AM, Rowan Amore said:

What a shame, they are missing out on all those "tastefully naked" pictures.

And ads for adult establishments / activities / services.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, animats said:

True. There's a list of upcoming events. They're just repeated ads for the usual clubs.

To be far, those interested in adult activities already know where to find it.  

Some of the usual type clubs are also full of the dreaded bots.  I go, I see, I laugh.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ezbeharra said:

If it's any comfort, it's practically a ghost town. You are missing absolutely nothing aside from people posting their pixels in the "tasteful nudes" thread.

ah, well then... guess I'm holding out hope for nothing, haha. what I'm looking for isn't really nsfw anyway, it's just a little out of the ordinary, so I wasn't sure where to post about it. suppose I'll try the lifestyle or roleplay forums.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 1:52 PM, animats said:

To be fair, LL shot them self in the foot with the Adult user group as they wouldn't let you talk about specific products nor would they let you talk in detail about acts/fetishes.

It was more geared toward Adult policy Q&A.

It was doomed before it even started.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.