Skinproblems

Always Incognito

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! Sorry for a potentially stupid question;  Im trying new skins and looks like iv catched a bad cold. Head is LeL EVOX. I dont have any addons, iv removed everything and started all over to be sure. I cleared cache. Could it be the head or do the skin look like this? Iv only tried with one head. (first pic is new skin and the other one old). The first one is an addon face skin and the other one is both body and face.

1JolieNF_001.png

2JolieP.png

29 minutes ago, Always Incognito said:

Hi! Sorry for a potentially stupid question;  Im trying new skins and looks like iv catched a bad cold. Head is LeL EVOX. I dont have any addons, iv removed everything and started all over to be sure. I cleared cache. Could it be the head or do the skin look like this? Iv only tried with one head. (first pic is new skin and the other one old). The first one is an addon face skin and the other one is both body and face.

1JolieNF_001.png

2JolieP.png

Looks to me that it is just how the skin is intended to be.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Shiloh Lyric said:

Is that a Nuve skin? They always seem too red-tinted to me. Pretty, but the tones are all so red. If I wear one, I have to use a lot of 'correctors', or a skin tint layer, to get rid of the red.

No, its Not found. The other colours are less red though. But I get the nose problem on all of them, Also on some other skins. Ill try another head cos i didnt find a corrector for EvoX that worked sadly…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Always Incognito said:

No, its Not found. The other colours are less red though. But I get the nose problem on all of them, Also on some other skins. Ill try another head cos i didnt find a corrector for EvoX that worked sadly…

I think I was wrong, anyway. I was thinking of another store, too. :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.