hola , edo want friend with girls . nice and funny one me wanted.

Edohandsome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Poor Edo posted in another thread about some bad things that happened to him in SL since the above posts. Things got dark, quickly!

I don't see what that has to do with my saying Cinnamon still has the enthusiasm many of us have lost over time.

I was complimenting Cinn. It really didn't have anything to do with whatever happened to Edo in another thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I don't see what that has to do with my saying Cinnamon still has the enthusiasm many of us have lost over time.

I was complimenting Cinn. It really didn't have anything to do with whatever happened to Edo in another thread.

You're right! Thank you for correcting me!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
Perhaps my confusion arose because the thread is about Edo. I thought Silent was encouraging Cinnamon in general, to be nice to Edo! Oh well, I guess my reply was not "on topic".
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

It is nice to see someone who is still at least somewhat enthusiastic about SL. 👍

Now you can stop trying to melt my cold, cold heart. 💙😜

Almost forgot. I found these in the emoji list: 🔒🔐

I radiate heat in real life.  Really.  I could melt your cold heart from 5ft away.

We may need to keep those lock emojis handy 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We'll start with the lock picking.  Some people are much harder to get to know than others.

I have no desire to break someone's heart.  That's why ground rules are important.  My usual newbie ground rules are "3 places" to get a person started, then they are on their own.  I've done this off and on for years.  It's my own personal SL volunteering.  When I was a young Cinnamon, I went to a few helper places where I just stood there lost while the regulars chatted amongst themselves and rarely offered to actually help new residents with anything.

3 Places

Are you ready, Edo?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I radiate heat in real life.  Really.  I could melt your cold heart from 5ft away.

We may need to keep those lock emojis handy 😄

The very reason I sleep in one room, and he sleeps in another. That and he has to have that damned tv on. I won't mention the snoring like a freight train. 🤭

🔐

🔒

🔏

🔓

I threw an unlock in as a "get out of jail free" card type thing.🤣

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

We'll start with the lock picking.  Some people are much harder to get to know than others.

I have no desire to break someone's heart.  That's why ground rules are important.  My usual newbie ground rules are "3 places" to get a person started, then they are on their own.  I've done this off and on for years.  It's my own personal SL volunteering.  When I was a young Cinnamon, I went to a few helper places where I just stood there lost while the regulars chatted amongst themselves and rarely offered to actually help new residents with anything.

3 Places

Are you ready, Edo?

me ready.

• Like 3

Now all he needs to do is change his forum pic to a happy face, and the virtual world will open before his eyes with terrifying vistas of fun. Turn that frown upside down, you're past the point of no return now~!

He may lose his remaining Sanity Points, but I'm sure he won't care by then.

^-^

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/31/2022 at 8:33 AM, Nagumi Yazimoto said:

Meanwhile, for those of us who live in reality. How long you reckon it'll take for this guy to show his true colors? Like every other man who wants to meet only women.

Of course, all heterosexual men in their second life are more interested in talking to women than to fellow men haha

there's nothing to talk about if you are friends with fellow hetero men, don't be a hypocrite, we all know secondlife is an adult game, with sex features.
Just look at the place with the highest traffic, the hookup place

53 minutes ago, Nagumi Yazimoto said:

You can clearly see that I don't. But I don't think you understand English well enough to even know what you're saying much of the time.

lol

showing true color ?
I clearly state I only want friend with woman read my profile inworld,
I see there are no reason to make friend with male since I just want hook up and sl is hookup game, dont be hypocrite ms megumi.

if i want make real friend I use facebook lol not SL

Edited by Edohandsome
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.