How to get high resolution nipples (Legacy Perky)

kimblecoles

(Working on Legacy Perky body)

I am wanting quality realistic nipple texture (and not big huge aureoles, I want small nips for A-cup breasts).  I have tried load of skins and none meet the grade.  I have tried add on nips but they are either huge aureoles or don't blend well.

I also tried making my own BOM layer using a high resolution nipple image, but the 1024 pixel upload limit of SL means the resultant nip portion gets blurred.

I don't know if its possible to make a bom layer for just a small part of the body to keep the resolution high for that area?

Any suggestions / advice would be much appreciated ... even if its a pointer to a skin I've not tried.  I have tried skins from these and more: Lure Vanilla, 7 Deadly Skins, YS&YS, DeeTaleZ, Velour, Glam Affair, The Skinnery, ipanema, DS'Elles, Enfer Sombre, Nar Mattaru , Ives Beauty, Bold & Beauty, Not Found, MUDSKIN, Revoul, Avenge, Adam n Eve, Redgrave, JOMO, XVI, XYR, Noona, LUEUR, MILA

7 minutes ago, StarlanderGoods said:

the only way to get more resolution, is by using a mesh attachment, just have to keep looking for ones that will blend, or ones that are mod so you can texture them yourself and fix the blending issue.

Ah ... I was afraid that would be the case.  Sigh ... well ... much thanks.

Have a look at the LittleFish store. They sell mesh nipples for great range of bodies including Legacy Perky. There have two sets, one with medium to large areolas and one with small areolas. The textures are incredibly realistic. The cost is (off the top of my head) about 500, give or take a few L$.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Have a look at the LittleFish store. They sell mesh nipples for great range of bodies including Legacy Perky. There have two sets, one with medium to large areolas and one with small areolas. The textures are incredibly realistic. The cost is (off the top of my head) about 500, give or take a few L$.

Ohhh ... thanks so much ... will go look!  I didn't know of that store.

You said you tried the skins from Velour, but have you tried the addons from Velour? They do have some nice addons in that area that you are looking..

I have the little fish also and yes those are nice too.. They let you toy with the sizes and textures..

one I didn't see on your list that you may want to try that really do look nice and I believe they have for legacy is, Sessions The Nips.. You may like those.. you can get them from the main store or the MP.. as well as get demo's in either place.

I'd probably go to their in world store to see what all they have since it's much easier than scrolling though the MP really.

On 9/17/2022 at 10:49 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

..mone I didn't see on your list that you may want to try that really do look nice and I believe they have for legacy is, Sessions The Nips.. You may like those.. you can get them from the main store or the MP.. as well as get demo's in either place.

I'd probably go to their in world store to see what all they have since it's much easier than scrolling though the MP really.

Last time I checked, sessions only had things for Lara and Freya, sadly. I'm hoping that the newest set from sessions (Lara only, right now) gets an update to Legacy... 

43 minutes ago, Ellie4024 said:

Last time I checked, sessions only had things for Lara and Freya, sadly. I'm hoping that the newest set from sessions (Lara only, right now) gets an update to Legacy... 

Ya, you're right.. I don't know why I was thinking they had legacy..  I remember something about looking at that wall the last time I was there and thinking something about Legacy..

It was so long ago that it'll probably never come to me now.. lol

• Like 1

I use rigged mesh ones from VAW (Virtual Artworks). They include LOADS of bodies including Legacy, Legacy Perky, and "Legacy Perky Petite" which I had no idea was a thing.

They're no use for anyone who wants large areolas but they are detailed and easy to match with your skin.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2022 at 6:21 AM, Fritigern Gothly said:

Have a look at the LittleFish store. They sell mesh nipples for great range of bodies including Legacy Perky. There have two sets, one with medium to large areolas and one with small areolas... 

18 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I use rigged mesh ones from VAW (Virtual Artworks). They include LOADS of bodies including Legacy, Legacy Perky, and "Legacy Perky Petite" which I had no idea was a thing....

I have both sets... And can recommend either... Though the ones that @Rowan Amore listed are also a great set as well (I demoed those as well)

I tend to wear the LF ones the most, just because you're not getting the spam from horny dudes touching your b00bz, though the VAW ones can be fun... 

3 hours ago, Ellie4024 said:

I have both sets... And can recommend either... Though the ones that @Rowan Amore listed are also a great set as well (I demoed those as well)

I tend to wear the LF ones the most, just because you're not getting the spam from horny dudes touching your b00bz, though the VAW ones can be fun... 

I keep access turned off, except for oe certain person.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...