Introducing Fantasy Weddings!

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Administrators

So, you've been named heir to the kingdom but need to cement your position by taking a spouse from another powerful house and all the usual places are booked. Who hasn't had this happen to them at least once, right? Well, prepare for much rejoicing because now you can hold your bonding ceremony, under the “Tree of Love”, in the heart of the Bellisserian Fantasy realm!

Introducing Fantasy Weddings!

2ee5cd59543877321f47a2807d00802a.jpg

Have your very own Fantasy style wedding at this stunning location at Fairstone Quarry in Bellisseria.

The Fantasy wedding venue features seasonal bioluminescent lighting, the magical “Tree of Love”, seating for your guests, an optional radio stream and dance balls. We also have the capacity for you to add your own decorations.

fac93c00c83b9be5536e070758362dee.jpg

To book your wedding and/or for more information please fill out our reservation form and contact Mischievious Mole.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 1

Well, this explains why SSPFQ was up in SSP-land for so long!  (now "loading").

This really is a beautiful venue.  Lovely landscaping, with many photo-op places (wishing well etc).   Tho ideally set up for partnerings, with benches etc.,  it has no wedding-specific decor.  So it's also suited for vow renewals, welcoming children into a family,  or any celebration needing seating.  It has a water rez zone, and it also has an oddly shaped water parcel to one side that could, I suppose, also be made a rez zone if needed?  (Not clear to me what its purpose is)

Looking at the venue from behind, I particularly like the little semicircular seating area on the right, nicely suited for the wedding party, and details like the rock arch under which my alt has piloted his boat, perfect place for a happy couple to arrive!

Fairstone_001.thumb.jpg.4e8fc43e67459066eb3231643b348fd2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

We have at least 2 nice places for weddings in Bellisseria now: this pavilion for the ceremony, then the palace for the reception in Fantaserria, and the lodge in the camper regions.

I'm still waiting for a community center for the Victorian regions. 

I'm waiting for Bellisseria sandbox regions too. 

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

We have at least 2 nice places for weddings in Bellisseria now: this pavilion for the ceremony, then the palace for the reception in Fantaserria, and the lodge in the camper regions.

I'm still waiting for a community center for the Victorian regions. 

Don't forget the Galaxy, classic wedding venue!

As for the Vic (& trad!) community regions, lately I have seen a person sometimes in these SSP places:

community.JPG.a42d876a191bc94dd1d47a0a460deeca.JPG

And while we're at it, I've also seen work happening on these two SSP regions, which are new to me.  Anyone have any guesses as to their purpose?

bin.JPG.3daa6694b79690b5c6877eb726c17619.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.