*Sighs* Can't log in - helpless why!

Michael Blackwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hate having to throw out a thread for this issue here but I am beginning to go nuts. I tried so many things by now, I don't know what else to try to solve the following issue:

image.thumb.png.0ef0ade41b0032036166e61d5e9a0454.png

No clue where this is coming from. My PC runs 24/7. Went to bed this morning after a long night on SL, closed the viewer, woke up 4hrs ago, turned on my monitor, fired Fierstorm up and: Baaaam! IN your face!

I honestly tried everything I could think of, including (but not limited to) checking my router, reconnecting internet, disabling windows firewalls, trying to log in on SL services through their website (works), trying multiple viewers, sims, accounts and what not. Amazon Servers show stable, LL servers / status shows all green, my internet works like a charm - I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE F* THIS IS!

Please help me save my sanity! 🥴🤓

Edited by Michael Blackwood

Crossing fingers and everything for you. All I can truly tell you is when I've had that particular message come up, after trying a few things and hitting my head against a wall, checking grid status pages, kicking Kaspersky up the backside, I've usually done a system restore to take me back a few days and that has generally worked for me.

The last time I got that message though, I found I had to use the 32-bit version of the Firestorm viewer instead of the 64, which twisted my melon a bit, but got me logged back in. 

Just now, Monty Linden said:

Okay, that shows Akamai at work.  This will often clear in a few hours but you can also file a support ticket, including that information, and things may improve more quickly.

I'm not even sure what all that means, to be honest. So it is a LL side problem and will "just go away" somewhere in the next hours without anything wrong or anything I can do on my end? Is that what you're saying?

19 hours ago, Michael Blackwood said:

I hate having to throw out a thread for this issue here but I am beginning to go nuts. I tried so many things by now, I don't know what else to try to solve the following issue:

No clue where this is coming from. My PC runs 24/7. Went to bed this morning after a long night on SL, closed the viewer, woke up 4hrs ago, turned on my monitor, fired Fierstorm up and: Baaaam! IN your face!

I honestly tried everything I could think of, including (but not limited to) checking my router, reconnecting internet, disabling windows firewalls, trying to log in on SL services through their website (works), trying multiple viewers, sims, accounts and what not. Amazon Servers show stable, LL servers / status shows all green, my internet works like a charm - I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE F* THIS IS!

That happens to me sometimes, early in my morning (late SLT). The issue disappears after a while.

It may be related to some temporary cloud unavailability but of course I'm just speculating.

22 hours ago, Michael Blackwood said:

@Patch Linden@Tommy Linden

any help here possible at all please guys?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.