Totally flummoxed by the new Arcade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

For me, Gacha is a nice way to pass clothing, skin appliers, hairs and all kind of other wearables among my alts. It makes group shots more easy. And going in and look up the second hand sales, I can find commons sold from 5 L and up, and rares for 3-4 times a pull.

It depends on popularity and how old the gacha was, of course. But vintage gacha can look really good. It depends upon the creator's skill. And some second hand sellers will price it low to get rid of stuff, when they have had it for a while.

So I was fine with gacha. I was not super happy when I could not get just what I wanted. But the second hand market, and the trade market, made up for it.

Were gachas all / always transfer? Dumb question, sorry!

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 2:35 AM, Marianne Little said:

For me, Gacha is a nice way to pass clothing, skin appliers, hairs and all kind of other wearables among my alts. It makes group shots more easy. And going in and look up the second hand sales, I can find commons sold from 5 L and up, and rares for 3-4 times a pull.

It depends on popularity and how old the gacha was, of course. But vintage gacha can look really good. It depends upon the creator's skill. And some second hand sellers will price it low to get rid of stuff, when they have had it for a while.

So I was fine with gacha. I was not super happy when I could not get just what I wanted. But the second hand market, and the trade market, made up for it.

I kind of wish SL would have a clear label of gachas and second hand stuff. Some of the exclaimers on some of those in the market place basically comes off saying it sucks to be you if you don't get the item kind of policy. I also see a lot of popular games being sold in batches which looks a little fishy to me. It feels more buyer beware than ever the way it is with those things

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.