Low rise jeans

Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently re-started using an old alt that I haven't touched for many years. She has these jeans which I love - they were a dollarbie from the Glamorize inworld store (cheap makeup mainly, but a few clothing items for newbies).  I always loved these jeans but I never got them for myself, and even if I had, they wouldn't fit me anyway. They are standard sizes only and I can't even squeeze my Freya-sized butt into XL size standard mesh these days (story of my RL too, lol).

799d40e4b7c5ea7408ff260425673661.png.c94e53c06a66c15bebbdeeaf91fc669f.png

So I am looking for some newer jeans with the same sort of style - in particular, low-rise with a very thick leather belt (maybe a cowboy style belt?). The only thing I've found thats even halfway close is something from Addams which is Capri-length, not full length. Everything else is system-layer only.  It seems that so few people are making low rise pants any more. 

So on the off-chance that something like this does still exist somewhere in SL, where can I find it? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maitimo said:

I recently re-started using an old alt that I haven't touched for many years. She has these jeans which I love - they were a dollarbie from the Glamorize inworld store (cheap makeup mainly, but a few clothing items for newbies).  I always loved these jeans but I never got them for myself, and even if I had, they wouldn't fit me anyway. They are standard sizes only and I can't even squeeze my Freya-sized butt into XL size standard mesh these days (story of my RL too, lol).

So I am looking for some newer jeans with the same sort of style - in particular, low-rise with a very thick leather belt (maybe a cowboy style belt?). The only thing I've found thats even halfway close is something from Addams which is Capri-length, not full length. Everything else is system-layer only.  It seems that so few people are making low rise pants any more. 

So on the off-chance that something like this does still exist somewhere in SL, where can I find it? 

Blueberry has a couple low-rise jeans with belts.  I like these...

Second Life Marketplace - Blueberry - Frank Jeans - DEMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 3:38 AM, Maitimo said:

Are you looking for just mesh or is Bom an option for you?

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.