Most unique human avi you've seen?

Gopi Passiflora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Obviously, the more unique avis tend to be non-human. But I decided to up the challenge further: can you remember some of the most unique human avatars you've seen?

I don't want to brag, but I think the most unique human avis I've seen are several woman characters I've created with floor-dragging Rapunzel hair. I've seen nothing like them.

• Haha 1

The only one I can think of off the top of my head that has been stuck there for years  since the day I seen it, The most Hugemungus avatar  I ever seen..

Me and someone else had a pretty large club that had it's own sim. I might have a picture of it.. Checking my flickr real quick.

Found about the only pic I have left of that place..

This is just maybe 1/2 of the club  in the picture.. The club was called Timeless..

ceka14

Aaaanyways, Way in the back is the stage where that hourglass is, myself I'm in the bar part..  There is way more of the bar from the side I'm taking the pic.

At the time I was on the stage and a freaking Huge hand came through the bar which freaked me out.. Then I looked on the other side of the club, where we had a lookout so you could see the sim design where we had Caves and waterfalls and things.. There was another huge hand through that part.. The hands were as wide as from the floor to the ceiling..

Then I looked up and a face was taking up  most of the ceiling over the dance floor

I was like, O.O Whaaaaaaaat is GOING OOOOON!!   I thought we were about to be griefed  but it was just a guy being really awesome.. hehehe

That is the neatest one I ever seen that made me stop hard at what I was doing.. It caught my attention more than anything I think I ever seen in SL altogether.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

On 5/26/2022 at 10:01 AM, Gopi Passiflora said:

Obviously, the more unique avis tend to be non-human. But I decided to up the challenge further: can you remember some of the most unique human avatars you've seen?

I don't want to brag, but I think the most unique human avis I've seen are several woman characters I've created with floor-dragging Rapunzel hair. I've seen nothing like  

On 6/4/2022 at 6:52 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Is Japanese Anime style, when they "level up" you think they're done but then they start sprouting weird stuff like smokestacks from the collarbones.  I'm thinking old school Yu Yu Hakusho demon battles.

younger toguro

lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.