Really beginners can be successful too

sufbee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Everyone says how to earn from linden, it's actually very easy, you can either open a store or become a real estate agent and sell in the mainland, or you can design and sell as a designer, or you can directly sell. Or you can get it straight from linden and that's just for beginners I'm asking

^ This is why I've only used RL money to fund my SL habit thus far... I've little desire to be a builder at the moment. 

If you can get Lindens via other means, you have to be dedicated to it quite a bit... it's basically a second job/hustle for some folks. More power to 'em!

• Like 3

There are ways to make L$ inworld and outworld without investing RL coin or needing any real skill to create stuff to sell, they do however require a lot of time investment to make any worthwhile money or for whatever reason the money is held or taken away and you can't cash out

• Like 2

On 5/23/2022 at 1:37 PM, Nalates Urriah said:

There are lots of ways to make L$ in SL. Players took over US$80,000,000 out of SL in a recent year.

If you can make money in RL you can probably figure out how to make money in SL.

I would love to see how that is structured.. Designers, land Barrons, gaming venues... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

You can make lindens through games in sl, you won't become rich, but it's enough to help pay rent, clothes, etc. With the bonus of the weekend sales, you can maximise your wardrobe without paying a lot

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 1:52 AM, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

I would love to see how that is structured.. Designers, land Barrons, gaming venues... 

I would too. My guess, in order of % would be: land barons and two or three of the big rental companies, maybe a dozen of the largest clothing brands, about half that number of well known home decor/builders, and then the rest. I wouldn't hazard a guess as to the actual percentages of the first three of those, but the entirety of what I called the "rest" won't make up more than 10% I'd think.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.