How to make a pose priority 6?

GirasolMx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good afternoon,

I'm in need of some help.  I did a pose in Qavimator to hold a hand mirror, in Firestorm you can upload this with priority 4, i read and saw in tutorials that poses could be priority 5 or 6 if you upload them in SL viewer which i see this is not possible either, it goes to priority 4 max also.

I need this pose to override others so the arm/hand stays even if i change poses.  Can someone point me to some guidance on how to do this?

Thanks a lot!

Thank you Coffee!

I happened to find a script that helps keeping the pose static while changing poses, i could upload with Singularity a priority 5 .bvh

If anyone is interested i could give this info.  I actually did it because i had an urgent need to do for a show and for that i think solved my problem. For sure not to compare with pro anims or poses, but good to solve issues like i had.

• 2 weeks later...

You can definitely import BVH animations in SL with priority 5 or 6.

In Firestorm, display the Advanced Menu (Preferences > Advanced > Show Advanced Menu)

In the Advanced Menu, go to Show Debug Settings.

In the Debug Settings, look for FSMaxAnimationPriority and set the max priority to 6: you can now upload BVH anims with priority up to 6.

In the Debug Settings there's a message stating that only priorities up to 5 are supported. It is officially true and not recommended to use priority 6, however it seems to work just fine and used by a lot of creators.

Edited by Aglaia

On 4/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, Coffee Pancake said:

Priority 6 animations can only be created by uploading the animation in LL's own .anim format, which AFAIK, you need Avastar to create.

Bento Buddy supports priority 6, and also 0 for fun.  But you knew that didn't you?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.