Animations refusing to stop.

Setsuki Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you tried the animation HUD for the head - switching it to some other mouth animation and if that works, then setting it to no mouth animation?  I've found that works after I've used some type of attached food that includes an eating animation that sometimes leaves the mouth stuck in a strange shape even after the food has detached and the eating animation has stopped. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

Reset animations on your HUD. Not your head HUD, your other one.

You know exactly which HUD I mean.

Heh, don't sue one of those, though I was tied up in a Sadiana item with bento facial animations last night...

But I have cleared everything, and even got back on it and killed all bento animations in the menu, which closed my mouth *while* it was doing *that* and then went straight back to this.

28 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Do you have a gesture enabled?

Nope, only gestures I have are shortcuts to chat commands, nothing animated to play on that front.

Usually just doing a "reset skeleton and animation fixes things, do that a lot when I swap between monster or animal bodies to get rid of the Beetlejuice face, but nothing (not even the "stop all animation" item for especially stubborn ones) is killing it. It kills ten animations from my AOs, but this just keeps going.

Heck, I even tried killing RLV in case there was something forcing me to make faces, but nothing changed.

Okay... Think I got it. It seems that it's some sort of issue with the V Bento. When I swapped to my kitsune this wasn't happening, I need to remove that part because the tail is bento, so this "outfit" is Barbie-style down there rather than covered with clothes.

I have facial animations turned off for it, but I guess it's ignoring that, and stuck in an "O Face" from last night.

Might have to do a total redeliver of my "bits" here.

@NanashiNyx When you ask a techy question let us know which viewer you are using. We can give you more precise answers.

In Firestorm we have this menu item: Avatar Health...

image.png.ef040b09f489a33692b3da9fb04ea023.png

The things in the sub-menu are the things to try when your avatar is misbehaving... animation-wise. Or a shape or attachment problem... These are first-step troubleshooting steps, easy, quick.

When these don't work it usually means something you are wearing is the problem. However, there are griefer gotchas that can create persistent problems. Teleporting to a new region can usually solve those problems. Or closely examining your attachments may reveal the problem.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.