In Second Life, which avi would you trust more? (human vs. monster)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That is entirely dependent on the context.  If I saw this avatar wandering around inworld or at a club, I would have no problem talking to him.  If I saw him creeping in the bushes, staring me down, and in this pose like he's getting ready to pounce, I would not be IM'ing.  I'd be backing away slowly.

Awww come on just think like with a cat when it pounces and attacks except a big werewolf human pouncing. xD

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

The claws are one reason I absolutely would trust him. It took me forever to find good nails rigged for male bodies. The man knows how/where to shop. I'll let the demon thing slide just a bit, based on this information.

youre-approved-shirley-auto-group.gif

Hehe I am mostly werewolf. 🐺

• Like 1

i trust monsters more

little demure innocent kind friendly never melting butter mouth human avatars are ebil !! totally untrustworthy !! and treacherous !!  Particularly them ones that go even more pretendy when they pick a title like Girl Scout to go over their heads from all the choices they could have made

if in your exploration of 3D virtual world and experiences and you end up sitting across a free-to-play table with some chips in front of you, and see this one across from you

ppoker.jpg.a8f070319b76f30f9e87de8ffd8a14f8.jpg

and they start making dainty little value bets into you then best to go very carefully if you a monster. The bets might be dainty but they are not always girl scout cookies for you to eat at your pleasure, ok !!

i love to try sell dainty girl scout cookies to monsters. They are so trusting and lovable.  Is lots of monsters just can't help themselves, and not just be happy to have a little snack of cookies. They, being big monsters are always hungry and just want to bite your whole arm off.  I love you hungry monster !! please try to bite my whole arm off every time ok

ps. I found this game on Steam about 3 days ago.  I did the tutorial to see how the controls worked.  I think I got some extra chips for doing the tut.  After that I started with about 18,000 chips

26 hours of play later. I have a zillion new outfits that I bought in the shop from all the girl scout cookies I sold. I will go back and try sell some more girl scout cookies to big hungry trusting monsters maybe later on today,  just so I can have 1 million bankroll just because

😸

pps. back in the early days of SL there were some poker rooms where could play for L$. Then the online gambling ban came and they all went away.  Is still some free-to-play poker tables inworld, but I haven't seen any people playing on them. If anybody does have a free-to-play poker table in SL, then I be happy to come and try sell you some girl scout cookies 😺

edit add a little bit later on

ppoker1029425.jpg.902a3f59e5d1ecd696d69ff3891cfe1c.jpg

nom nom nom kehehehe 😺

Edited by Mollymews
typd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.