Beach Belli's is now OPEN

Mari Bumblefoot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

204101849_BeachBellis_003resized.thumb.png.0d15cd1d4e04de3e4e21bebbc6a1bdcb.png

2026936734_BeachBellis_001resized.thumb.png.f09a5daacc0db39a3e2fdb55a6835edd.png

1870685568_BeachBellis_002resized.thumb.png.607b450a93bbb0ae5f44b029427b30c8.png

Welcome to Beach Belli's! A new public cafe in Bellisseria for everyone to enjoy!

You can find me behind the bar from time to time. If you ever feel social, come on over!
But also feel free to enjoy the place by yourself, a friend or a special someone.

You can find Beach Belli's at Kahuna: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kahuna/217/220/23

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

Mari, that is lovely. Is it also on Parade of Homes as a place of interest? If not, you might want to consider that.. looks like something well worth the visit!

Thank you, Teresa! It's not on the PoH yet. I will have to look into how to register. Thank you for bringing that up, I wouldn't have thought of it myself!

• Like 2

On 3/7/2022 at 7:15 AM, Mari Bumblefoot said:

Thank you, Teresa! It's not on the PoH yet. I will have to look into how to register. Thank you for bringing that up, I wouldn't have thought of it myself!

Here is the url to the application page. I am glad you are interested in listing it.. it looks so beautiful and I know there are some people who dont read the forums who will want to visit....

Application Page for Parade of Homes Listing - Bellisseria Parade of Homes Review (typepad.com)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.